|Chapter 5|

Alyona Amara Blood's Pov:

Nandito ako ngayun sa Library Para manghiram ng libro para basahin mamaya. Naghahanap parin ako ng may nakita akong  libro, pero nungkukunin ko na sana ehh may biglang humablot nito . I turned around and was shock to see the girl who spoke to me earlier. I planned to cover my face but she stopped me from doing so and spoke.

"Wait no need to cover your face...Ash is not with me"she sad then chuckled...and that made me widen my eyes.

"And what made you think that His the reason I'm covering my face?" I said while scanning the book.

"Like duhh! Your looking at him at the Moment!hahaha"she said then winked at me.

"Think what you want , its up to you" I said then walked towards a table and satted down...but she satted down too. Tinignan ko naman sya , at putek nakanhiti pa ito. Mga baliw ja ata ang ga tao dito.

"Hmmm.. there's nothing to hide in your face though when Ash is Around..Your Beautiful, wait that word is an underestimate your Gorgeous" she said with a Bright smile. Hinawi p nito ang buhok na nakatabon sa mukha ko. Inanliitan ko naman to ng mga kata at hinawi ang kamay nya.

"...shut up, by The way why are you talking to me? I don't even know you" I stated then stood up. Marami ng ga nakatingin samin dito at ayaw na ayaw ko sa lahat ang atensyon.

"Oww your right, I'm Erissa Cielene Fioneza and you're?"she answer and asked while gesturing for a handshake.

"Alyona Amara Blood Firedrake"I replied then accepted her hand.

"Uhmm Friends?"she said pleadingly.

"Sorry but for now we can't be friends hope you understand...but aquintances will do" I said with a small smile.

"Okay sure ....let's go its almost lunch time....if its okay I would want to invite you and your cousin's for lunch" she said then puppy eyes me...

"Okay..Tara" I said then started walking. While walking in the hallways with Erissa is a but Awkward cause alot of Students were looking at us with knotted eyebrows .

"Erissa why are they looking at us like that?" I whispered at her.

"Wag mi nalang silang pansinin ikaw palang kasi ang nakakasabay kung maglakad Except those three ediots." She Answered.

"Tsk..." I commented.

"Im just still Confused in the thought of why are you Hidding from Ash?" She Said while in Deep Thinking.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want to know" I said in Hatred.

"Hahahaha...ikaw talaga Segi if that's what you want"she said then knocked on the door of our Classroom.

"The hell Aly!! What just Happ.....end? Who is she?"Autumn Greeted us with Shout but stepped and now She's sakong me.....Great just Great...

"She's an Aquintance..she's inviting us for lunch" I said then Entered...Like duhh alangan namang nakabara ako sa gitna ng pinto?..

"Hello I'm Erissa Cielene Shielder...I really want to be friends with all of you but sabi ni Alyona Hindi pa daw pwede..." she said then did an arm akimbo.