SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

"How?" I ask. "its not like Jessabell can turn invisible or anything like that, and plus I just got a new teliporting power..." "why didn't you say so," he said before I could Finish my sentence. "Can I finish please?" I asked. "Yes," he said, "ok well I was going to say we can't just teliport there cause we might end up materialising in the middle of the mall. then everyone would know," I finished. His face fell at my words and I felt horrible. So close yet so far I thought. "Hmmm," he murmured. "I wonder if...." I stared at him blankly then I heard Bell's voice inside my head " Hadley could turn us invisible then you could teliport us there." I saw Hadley nod in agreement. "Okay," I say hesitantly, "I guess. But don't blame me if my new power goes haywire again. last time I ended up in the jungle. Bell had to heal me when I got injured." We walk down the hall to my bedroom and I pull out my Lealian stone of the elements. It helps me when I control my elementary powers. I put it into my locket, then I walk down the hall to the elevator and go down a floor and to my training room. "Wow," 11 says now this is cool. " If we're going to go anywhere then first we have to be prepared for anything including a fight." I say pressing a button on the wall. immediately a BB gun fires I duck and jump over and under obstacles, 11 just watches his mouth open. when I get to the end I weld my bow and arrows and shoot a bullseye and the room falls silent. "How did you do that?" he asks.

Wazzup? I'm gonna start a dare competition. the dare is... go to any public place and get a leaf pretend to hide behind it walk up to a random person with a peg and secretly clip it onto them then say pegged! Inbox me your dare stories and I'll announce the winner. plz share this story and I'm looking forward to the comments, dares and votes ;p