TRAINING

"Your turn,"I say without bothering to answer. I press the button and the action begins. 11 dodges bullets deflecting them with some kind of levitational power. He cries out as a BB gun bullet hits him in the leg, he doubles over and his motion goes out of whack. A low sweeping log comes hurdling towards him I take aim with the bow and arrow and hit the bullseye seconds before a fatal injury occurs. I run over to him. he's lying, groaning on the floor. I feel his leg where the BB gun bullets hit. they are fired very hard and I learnt how much they hurt the hard way. I can feel slight swelling. Jessabell and Hadley come flying over. "Jessabell will heal him," I Hadley say inside my head. I nod as Jess breaths over him he gasps and sits up. "thanks Katarina, Jess and Hadley," he breathes. "I'll show you to your room," I say and walk out of the training room. "you have a choice there's the one with a view over the city. or the one with a view over the woods." "ummm.....the one with the view over the forest," he says.

Hey 4 reads thx for reading plz share this book with ur friends.

No dare inboxes yet so the dare stays the same. if u have a dare or chapter idea u want me 2 write feel free to inbox me or comment. :)