UNDER ATTACK

He looks out the window and sighs. I look to bit Jessabell and Hadley won't go near it. "turn invisible if want to stay alive," I hear Jess say in my head. I quickly turn invisible grabbing hold if 11's hand. "Katarina," he says. "shhhhh," I reply "stay quiet the enemy are near!" I say with enough urgency in my voice that convinces him to remain silent. I grab two duffle bags which I had been filling for our trip to L.A. silently I grabbed some tins, packets,water bottles and dried fruit and put them in then I handed 11 a bag. I looked around at my cosy apartment which we were about to leave. we walked out of the apartment building and into the forest then we saw them. they wore dark trench coats and glasses, the had huge ugly faces and had curling swords made of ivory and gold. they also had a gun handing next to the sword on their belts. I let go of 11's hand and he was immediately visible. "there he is!" I heard one of the men shout. he looked stunned and while they were busy trying to attack 11 I began shooting them off one by one with my bow and arrow. eventually the were all dead and 11 remained unharmed. Just then I hear a yell and I turn around to see 11 lying on the ground with a knife between his shoulder blades. I gasp. this has never happened before. "Jess!"I scream "heal him!" She looks at me with sad eyes he's not breathing or moving. suddenly there's a strange burning sensation in my chest. I fall to the ground screaming Jess and Hadley hurry over to me my locket glows and pulses. 11 glowed to and opens a small red stone comes out of it. then I know it it's the stones we were told about back on Lealle. our life stone. each of us had one in different colours. the contained all of our powers so that the power we gain to save Lealle will not be lost forever when we die. it goes into my locket. the burning pain stops and I begin to sob. Hadley hangs his hrs and makes a mournful noise. Jess does the same.

Sorry I had to make a sad ending to my chapter. hope its long enough for you. plz vote comment like share whatever! give me ideas on how to improve my story.