Damnit, Fawkes

Silence.

The silence of battle cries filled the mutt's ear as he emptily stared at the nothingness, his entire body trembling. Blood drooled down his scarred lips and cheeks, the boy must have been about twenty if not twenty one. He looked worn out, his eyes discolored to an odd tint of orange. His entire frame was trembling, and his body was thin. His face and back were coated in small scars, his chest with a giant gash on it.

The man - no, more like the boy - looked lost, tired and worn out. His body was shivering and he felt fragile, and his skin was tinted somewhat yellowish due to the radiation.

And the battle cries?

Oh, they were people fighting for food, of course. Fighting for non radiated food, as the wasteland's storm went on, the wind blowing stinging and burning sand into the innocent looking man;s wounds, but no reaction; he just stared at what he'd just lost.

This was his home.

But now, its ruined.

As he stared, he realised this wasn't some nightmare, it wasn't some sick dream; this was the stone hard reality.

But, now everything disappeared and he was back in the room full of loot.

Jamison never wished to die before, but now he just wanted to do so. He felt useless, what was the point?

After all, without roadhog, he wouldn't be able to make it. He needed the Hog, he had to have him by his side. If he didn't, he wouldn't be alive.

Roadhog just stared at the mine Fawkes gifted him before slowly pulling his mask off to get a better look at it in a corner where no one would see him.

The mine was obviously made by the runt, you could tell by the messy use of screws, the springs sticking out everywhere and the unusual shapes and scratches on the firearm. It even had the trademark smiley face of the Aussie with the stitched lips and crossed out eyes. Mako stared at it before observing smaller bits and noticing something.

"With love." was scratched on the bottom of the mine, which sent shivers down the tank's spine. It was obvious what Junkrat meant, it was crystal clear.

Ruthledge stared at the stratches for long before grabbing his mask and pulling it in his face.

"Fuck!" he roared and slammed the mine against the ground, kicking it.

Boom.

A giant explosion set Junkrat springing up, listening. The explosion was coming from nearby, he could tell.

There was someone else around.

Mako laid in a pool of his own blood on his side, looking like a hunted, once majestic wild boar. His mask half slipped up and tears and saliva, maybe even some snot were drooling from his mask into his pool of necessary fluids. His body was weak, and he could barely breathe due to a gigantic gash on his chest, his ribcage crushed on his side. Roadhog was unable to think of anything other than Junkrat. The cunt cared about him, he genuinely gave a shit.

And he blew it.

Now literally.