02: Bigger on the Inside?

Sherlock found himself inside a box. A blue box that made him shit bricks. This was against the rule of physics! The bloody box was bigger on the in the inside. Sherlock walked in and back out of the door unable to comprehend. He looked back at the Doctor. He had on a stupid grin on his face. 

-- Few minuets ago

“Fredrick Abberline? And who might he be?” Sherlock said extremely annoyed by the Doctor’s presence by this point. 

“Oh I’m sure you’ve heard of the name somewhere. Come on Sherlock think! Fredrick Abberline!”

“You mean Fredrick Abberline who was in charge of the Jack the Ripper case?” John interrupted “But I’m sure he’s dead by now... what do you mean he’s you’re friend” John said with a laugh now half positive that this man was absolutely mental. 

“Yep thats who I mean” The Doctor rubbed his hands and clapping them expecting a much more exciting reaction. 

“You’re clearly mental.” Sherlock said. “This isn’t a mental hospital if thats what you’re confused of.” 

“I can prove it to you boys if you want” The Doctor shrugged and gestured for them to leave the house. Sherlock and John looked at each other confused but decided to give it a go. They were piss bored anyways. 

They followed the Doctor out onto the street as he pranced down the street, around the building to where his blue phone box was. 

“This is the TARDIS. Isn’t she beautiful?” The Doctor smiled as he leaned against it. “TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimension in Space which makes it the Ultimate Time Machine.” John was ready to call the Mental Hospital. This man was absolutely out of his mind. 

“Ready boys?” The Doctor said as a made eye contact with both Sherlock and John. 

He pulled the door open to which Sherlock, shit bricks. 

-- 

“Please explain this to me or else I don’t think I’ll ever sleep again.” Sherlock said as he walked back in and out of the doors of the TARDIS and touching the walls of the control rooms. Meanwhile John just sat down on the steps of the control room wondering if the man was playing tricks of him. John shot up from the steps and grabbed the Doctor by the Shoulders. 

“Who... Who ARE you?”

“I’m The Doctor” He smiled. 

A/N: Hah..haha yeah so I’ve uploaded. Wrote this on the subway on the way home from school cause I really had nothing else to do. I know this is super super short compared to the wait I’ve put you guys through. I think I’ll just upload many short chapters like how I used the do with Forever Ours. I mean this was just going to be a oneshot! Didn't expect people would Actually read this. 

If you liked this Chapter Please:

Vote

Add to your reading list

Maybe even follow me