03: Eighteen Eighty Eight

15 votes for Chapter 4

“The Doctor…” Sherlock mumbled under his breath outside the TARDIS still trying to make sense of an explanation. 

John just sort of stood next to The Doctor looking back and forth between The Doctor’s stupid grin and Sherlock in silence. The Doctor pulled Sherlock inside and swiftly locked the door with his sonic screwdriver. Before Sherlock could object to anything that was happening The Doctor was already running around the control panel pushing buttons and pulling down levers. Sherlock and John just watched as The Doctor pushed his last button. Everything shook as the Doctor excitedly called out;

“Hang on boys!” Sherlock fell to his knees grabbing on to a near stair rail with John by his side grasping his shoulder

Numbers on the control panel caught Sherlocks eye. It was decreasing by date by month and by year. 

“What on earth is going on you…”

“We’re going back in time Sherlock, we’re going back in time. And out destination will be  London in the year 1888.” The Doctor said to Sherlock as he helped both John and Sherlock to their feet. The TARDIS soon came to a smooth stop.

“Thank you.” John said as he took The Doctor’s hand. 

“Listen you…I don’t have any time to spare dealing with your crap and this… TARDIS we’re in I have to go find a case to solve! John.” Sherlock headed towards the exit with John. He pulled the door open expecting to be where they were, just behind his apartment.

What greeted them instead was the horse sticking streets of London. Sherlock slowly turned back towards the Doctor who was grabbing his coat and fixing his hair.

“…is this a hologram.” 

“Oh come on now Sherly you and I both know Time Travel isn’t something completely out of the blue. Here, both of you put this on its quite chilly out.” 

“Did you just call Sherlock Sherly.” John chuckled as he put his coat on following the Doctor out into the old streets of London. 

Sherlock silently followed the two outside not even bothered by the fact that The Doctor had just called him Sherly. He was too deep in thought about the theories of Time Travel. 

“Welcome to Eighteen Eighty Eight London gentlemen. You’re from a London that I’m not familiar with.” 

A/N: So… leave in the comments who you think this mystery voice is! I don’t even know yet haha. Thanks for the continuous support even though i don’t  upload shit haha. If you enjoyed it leave a like and comment and make my day ;) Love you all.