Introduction

Anytime Everywhere <A Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes Crossover>

5 votes for Chapter 1

"Bored!" 

Sherlock Holmes groaned as he slumped down on his couch eyeing everything carefully around his flat, If there was anything different, anything to deduce. 

"Haven't had a single case In months! John, go out there and do something!" Sherlock said as he picked up the newspaper which he quickly skimmed the headlines and put back down. 

John Watson stood in the kitchen and tried his best to ignore Sherlock. He dropped two cubes of sugar and poured the right amount of cream into their tea and brought in into the living room. Sherlock took his mug and sat down in front of his laptop checking for mail.

"What about the one where we had to track down those drug dealers? I thought that would keep you going for a while." said John as he picked up the newspapers.

"Lestrade asked for assistance, It wasn't a case. Oh and nothings new in the paper, you might as well put it down and save a few minuets of your life and help me find a case."

John looked at Sherlock knowing he won't be doing much arguing with him. He skimmed through the headlines of the paper briefly and made his way to Sherlock's laptop.

Sherlock was on his blog 'The Science of Deduction' as he uploaded advertisements. Then he opened Wikipedia and started to hack the page spamming it with his own advertisements.

"Sherlock! You can't just hack pages then upload your own ads! Thats cheating!" John exclaimed as he tried to snatch Sherlock's laptop from his desk. Sherlock quickly closed his laptop.

"Its not cheating John, Its called outsmarting." Sherlock stood up from his chair and started checking his phone while sipping his tea. "Its gone cold already..." Sherlock muttered under his breath before he entered his own room.

John shrugged then looked out the window when he noticed something peculiar. 

"Ermm... Sherlock!" John called as his eyes glued to the outside view from their window. Sherlock instantly exited him room smiling.

"The tone in your voice tells me somethings not right, what is it. Amuse me." Sherlock said as he rubbed his hands together prancing around the room. 

"Shut up Sherlock. Come here. Since when did we have a Police box outside our flat?" John pointed to the obviously unusual view outside his window. Confused, Sherlock made a face and walked up to the window.

"Have you gone mad John? They don't build new Police Boxes..." Sherlock looked out his window to see a bright blue Police Box standing outside his flat. People didn't seem to mind the obvious. 

Both John and Sherlock just stared for a while trying to piece things together. 

"Sherlock I am sure a Police Box wasn't outside our-"

"Shut up John! Stop stating the obvious." Sherlock said as he reached for his blazer as he started to make his way down the stairs. John called out.

Then a man poked his head out the of Police Box and smiled taking in the freshly polluted morning air.

"Sherlock a man has just exited from the Police Box... and he's walking around the building..."

A few moments later the both of them heard a knock on their door. John gestured Sherlock to open it. Sherlock muttered words under his breath and swung the door open. 

Outside stood a man slightly shorter than Sherlock wearing a tweed jacket, a bowtie and suspenders. He smiled stupidly as he rubbed his hands together. 

"Hello fellow earthling! Is this 221B Baker Street, where Mr. Sherlock Holmes lives?"

A/N: Hello my existing fans! I know I'm suppose to be returning with a Sequal for my preivious fanfiction. But here I am anyways! *says nervously* Don't worry I'm accually almost halfway through my sequal.