Prologue

SELECTED

The word did things that Arthur would never admit to most. He was enthusiastic, prideful, beaming and danced around his empty room. Manly dancing of course, a gentleman like he would only do such actions when the right occasions comes. And this is a great occasion. Getting accepted into a prestigious  elite Alpha-Only that only the 1% or the privileged backgrounds can be accepted.

Arthur was neither.

He was an Omega, below the poverty line and is only in the 1% or omegas who doesn't give a shit about Alphas, family and children. Especially Alphas, Arthur already had to deal with his brothers Alpha crap for 18 years and he didn't feel like having to take care of some lousy idiotic alpha who couldn't tell the difference from cleaning detergent and bleach.

How did Arthur get accepted into this overrated and hypocritical academy?

"Elementary my dear, Watson." were the words that Arthur would say, but due to his cold demeanor he would only ponder those words. Everyday he went to the public library and worked his ass off more than most alphas with sliver spoons stuck into their golden asses. Unlike most Omegas Arthur can and will work harder to get what he wants. And he wants a great job as a renowned author and novelist.

And nothing let me repeat nothing would stop him, not even those too friendly Alphas that Arthur will have the luck to meet when he walks the diamond crested steps, no not when they make Arthur squeamish and weird.

Nothing will stop him. Or so he thinks.