chapter 2

Hi guys! this is chapter 2 hope you guys like it!

-------

I woke up in an unfamiliar room

what happened?! I checked to see if I still have my clothes on, and I was relieved to see that I'm perfectly fine.

but then it hit me, memories from last night came flooding in I remembered everything that happened..

Harry Styles happened

well nothing really happen happened, I remember passing out I knew the alcohol would get to me but I had like only two shots, yeah I know i'm so weak. well back to reality where the hell am I?

then I realized I might be in Harry's house.

I went out of the room and I saw Harry sleeping on the couch. He looks so adorable!! okay fangirl moment!!

but now I'm really freaking out!! not because of what happened last night but because I'm at Harry's house, its very fancy and this is so freaking amazing. I'm weird I know. but who wouldn't freak out?

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly my phone rang. its Alice I answered it quickly and faced the bedroom door

"hey! where are you?! i'm so freaking worried about you, I've been calling you all night" I know she is worried sick right now.

"well you wouldn't believe me if I told you where I am right now" I said

"well where the hell are you?! I need to know, I'm worried sick about you."

"I'm at Harry's place!!!"

"Harry who?" she said curiously

"Harry Styles!!"

"What?! you weren't drugged were you?" what the fuck?

"nooo what the hell?"

"you know you could just tell me the truth" what is she saying?

"what the fuck Alice? what are you talking about?"

"you know what I'm talking about, you could tell me the truth. like you could tell me that you just slept with a random guy you met at the party and had drunk sex, stuff like that, geez don't worry you know I won't tell your parents if you did stuff like that" what the fucking hell?

"Alice!! you know I wouldn't loose my virginity to someone that easily! I'm not desperate you know! I really am at Harry's place I knew you wouldn't belie...." I stopped just when I saw Harry staring at me! God he's awake! did he hear everything? well I hope not.

"shit Alice I'll call you back!" I ended the call

"uhm hi?" I said trying to make the situation less awkward.

"well you woke up early" he said making me look at my watch.

I knew he wasn't a morning person

"want anything to eat?" he asked

"uhm nope" I said quite shy.

"oh come on, I'll make you breakfast" he's so sweet, I could get used to this. I wish.

"no you don't have to, I guess I'll just leave I don't want to bother you, you go and get back to your sleep" even though I don't want to leave, well eventually I have to.

"no don't go! you aren't bothering me at all. and I insist to make you breakfast"

"are you sure?" I asked

"yeah 100% sure" he's such a sweetheart

" well if you really insist, then sure i'd love to"

"could I be of any help?" I asked as he went to the kitchen