Chapter 3

here's chapter 3 guys, hope you'd like it!

------------

I went inside to see one familiar face...

"Harreeehhh!!" yup its Louis. as loud as always.

"what are you doing here?" i asked quite curious

"uhhh why? are you hiding something? or should I say someone from me?"

"nope, i'm not hiding anything Louis" answering confidently.

"you sure mate?, cause I found something"

"wha..." I stopped as he showed me a purse he was hiding at his back all along.

"that's uhh" i stuttered

"that's what harry?" he said sarcastically.

"that's nothing" i said

"yeah right!, I know you wouldn't spill it out so here" I was surprised as he gave up so easily, well that was new.

I gave Louis the 'are you serious look' as I grabbed the purse from his hands

"what?!" he said knowing that i'm quite curious about it.

"I won't argue with you right now cause i'm in a hurry and i came here cause i need you to do me some favor" oh so that explains it.

"what is it?" i asked curiously.

" I need your help at doing something"

----------

Claire's POV

school day is over thank God.

and here I am with Alice, getting bombarded by her questions.

"I told you I was at his house last night"

"so if what you're telling is true, well I have this question, did you two like had se.."

"no!! nothing happened Alice! but I kinda wish something did KINDA" I said emphasizing the word kinda.

I know its weird but who wouldn't wanna sleep with him? I sound like a slut right now but trust me i'm too far from being a whore.

well she's my best friend so I don't mind telling her things like that, cause I know it would be fine. she could keep a secret.

"you think he deserves it?" by saying it she was referring to my virginity. well I don't really know what to say its kinda embarrassing to talk about it.

"uhm lets just talk about other stuff, its kind of grossing me out at the moment" I said trying to change the topic.

"oh.. okay" she said realizing that i don't wanna talk about it.

"hey you wanna go and watch movies at our house later?" I said giving a new topic to talk about

"yeah that would be great"

"then movie it is"

"well I have to go now, mom asked me to go home early to help out at something"

"okay, bye!!" I said as she walked away from me and towards her car. then I decided to go home too.

-------------

i'm getting really bored staying here alone at my house, my parents said they would come home late due to work. and Alice would also be late because she had to help her mom out at something.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly someone knocked on my door. I bet its Alice.

"glad you're he.." I said while opening the door, but suddenly stopped when I realized who it was. its Harry