Chapter 4

okay here's Chapter 4 - I know that you guys expected Claire to say Kevin the pigeon aha! ;)

-----------

Claire's POV

as I drove off to school I immediately texted Alice.

to: Alice

I'm on my way to school meet me there! gotta tell you something! xx

Kevin is really creeping me out, and I don't now what to do. he has been stalking me for what seems like forever, and believe me it's not fun at all!.

like what the fuck does he get from it?, like seriously? he could just act normal and talk to me it would be so much better. why would he stalk me anyway? hell there's nothing to stalk! I'm not even pretty.

there are plenty of other girls to stalk around, one who has an interesting social life, who is pretty, sporty and yeah stuff like that. all I do is fangirl and stuff, my life isn't that interesting to go and stalk me, like you could just ask me what I do everyday, I could definitely recite my routine and that would be less weird.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I parked the car. I went out to look if Alice is already here but she wasn't, well I just have to wait for her.

my phone vibrated and I took it out to see who texted me, it was mom. I wonder why she texted me?

from: Mom

hun someone's  looking for you, he looks just like..never mind you'll just act all crazy  oh well.. I told him you went to school. well that's all take care, love you!

who could it be? I wonder.. is it Kevin? it could be him, I mean who else would go and look for me? oh well .. who cares.

to: Mom

oh okay thanks for telling me love ya! xx

"who is that huh?"

"oh God Alice! you scared me to death!" she really scared the shit out of me.

"sorry?! so now answer my question, who are you texting?"

"its Mom" I answered confidently.

"I don't believe you"

"you don't believe me? fine here's my phone go take a look if i'm hiding something from you"

"ok fine I believe you, sooo.. what are you going to tell me?"

"oh yeah! uhm well its about Kevin." I managed to spit it out.

"what the fuck did that bastard do again this time?!" she said angrily and I can't blame her.

"well not much this time, he talked to me when I was about to get inside my car, well not really talk talk but you know its like rude talk, well you get the point" I really don't make any sense but I know Alice understands every bit of what I just said.

"he's a psycho and I really mean it"

"what are you talking about?" I asked

"he's a psycho, I mean ordinary people don't stalk like that Claire!"

"so I'm a psycho too?"

"what?! no! of course not!"

"well I stalk One Direction"

"that's a different thing, and you're a girl so that makes it less weird."

"oh well, I think I should get a restraining order" I laughed.