Chapter 5

and now Harry is staring at me with those wonderful green eyes of him which really makes me feel somewhat special.

but yet this is kinda awkward..

"uhmmm I... I.." I mumbled

"see I told you it wasn't a dream" he said with a smirk.

"oh shut up!"

"you want me to prove it again?"

"nah, I'm fine I thought you'd be a great kisser though" now that's a lie but that will shut him up.

"what?! but I am!!" he just can't stop talking can he?

"says who? your mom?" the look on his face is priceless but I hold in my laugh.

"what?! well you aren't a great kisser yourself, but we could practice together if you want"

such a cheeky boy, and God that smirk could kill me in an instant!.

"nah I'd rather practice with someone else"

"we both know that you don't mean it" he says only an inch from my face.

"okay so where are we going?" I asked pulling away, not that I don't want his soft lips in mine but ... I don't really know why.

"I don't know, I just got a new house nearby recently and I don't have any idea on where to take you?" oh that's why they aren't staying on one of the hotels anymore maybe all of them got their own house nearby, well that made sense.

"why buy a house in this place anyway?" I ask

"why not? We often come here so why not buy a house?."

"Well you've got a point there"

"So where should we go?"

"I don't really mind just staying here and watch a few movies, and with you being all famous and stuff we might get mobbed or something"

being a Directioner has its perks, and knowing that we out of all other fandoms could easily track anything especially the boys is one of them.

so I'd rather be staying here inside with him than be seen outside and get constant hate and threats.

"don't worry I brought a different car so that they wouldn't easily recognise me"

"then when you get out of the car what then? I prefer staying here really it's fine with me" I wish I made my point clear to him.  I don't want to be involved in any drama and imagine all the hate I'd get. they'd go like fucking FBI's on me. I'm weird as hell.

"well that's a first,  you sure about that?"

"I'm fine but it's up to you really, do you want to stay here and watch movies with me instead?"

---------

we have watched countless movies until I started to get sleepy and I could sense that harry is getting sleepy too.

"I think you should go and stay here for the night." I said as a statement rather than a question.

"what are you planning to do with me?" he said smirking.

"what are you talking about?" I asked, but I sure as hell know what he's implying.

"oh you know what im talking about" he said very seductively.

"okay you got me" I said trying to fool around with him.

"lets do it upstairs shall we?"

what?!! like oh my freaking hell.

"harry! put me down! put me down right now!!"

I know im not that heavy but I dont want him to see the sanctuary that I've built in my room. I don't know why but I think it could change a few things between us, like he might think I'm weird? or stuff like that.

"Not happening!" God I'm so dead

"Harry look o.."

I'm so Dead