In The Closet

This imagine was requested by Mj1247 enjoy leathy

Today was the day that Michael was gonna rehearse for his new video In the closet and he was gonna asks supermodel Naomi Campbell bit he decided to ask you instead. You agreed to be in it and he was glad that you were gonna be in it with him.

At the rehearsal

You were in your dressing room getting dressed and re-hearsing your lines when you heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" You said. You saw that it was Michael

"Hey leathy" he said smiling

"Hey Baby" You said

"You ready?"

"Yea"

"Are you nervous?" He asked

"A little? you said now looking a little nervous

"You're gonna be fine honey" He assured you

"You're gonna be just fine?" He said

"Thanks mike" You said smiling and looking down.

He pecked your lips and you two went outside to rehearse

During the video you two were doing a lot of sexual moves toward each other and it was turning you both on. You were also wearing a badge crop top with a skirt and Michael liked it on you he wouldn't stop looking at you during most of the video.

Once rehearsal was over you went to the food table to get something to eat Michael came up to you and sat down next to you and just stared at you. You looked at him and chuckled wondering what he was looking at.

"What? what are you looking at?" You asked chuckling again.

He looked at you and smirked.

"You know you look really good in that outfit leathy"

You looked at your outfit and then looked back at him and smiled.

"Really?" You asked smirking.

'Yea absolutely." he said smirking again.

You smiled and began eating again.

He wanted to show you how much he loves you in that outfit and once you two got home he did all night till the break of dawn.

Alright u guys i hoped you enjoyed that even u leathy and if u did u know wnat to vote and comment and i'll see u guys next time✌️