Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V

I flutter my eyes open only to see a white Celling and white walls. I glance down and see there's an I.V in my arm and I'm wearing a hospital gown. Why am I in the hospital? I turn to the side to see three strange boys around my age sitting in the chairs in my room. One of them has black hair, the other has light brown, and the last one has blonde. The blonde one glances at me but then looks away, only for his head to snap back towards me and his eyes to widen. "Boys! Harry's awake!" He yelps shooting up from his chair.

The other two follow him and hopped up shouting "Harry!" In unison. I'm assuming that my name is Harry then. They all lunge toward me and tackle me in a hug.

I can't help but freak out considering I was just jumped on by three strangers. "Who the hell are you and why the fuck are you on top of me?" I screech they all quickly get off of me and exchange worried glances.

"Zayn, go get the nurse and Niall, go get Louis from the cafeteria, he'll want to know he's awake." The brown haired one said to the other two, Niall and Zayn I guess. The two of them nodded and left the room. The brown haired one sat on the edge of the bed trying to stay as far from me as possible, probably because of my freak out earlier. "Um, what is your name?" He asks me giving me a very worried look.

I fiddle with my fingers but I look up at him. "Well I think it's Harry since that's what you three were yelling when I woke up." I said but he sighed.

"Do you remember anything?" He ask, scooting slightly closer but not too much to freak me out.

"Um, not really." I said as he put his head in his hands. "I'm sorry." I say barely a whisper as my eyes start to water.

"Hey, hey it's not your fault that you don't remember." He rubbed my arm slowly to comfort me. Just then a woman came in the room with the black haired boy following behind.

"Alright, so if I'm understanding correctly he doesn't remember you guys?" She ask looking between the black haired and brown haired boys.

"No he doesn't and anything else for that matter." The brown haired boy said glancing towards me giving me a small smile.

The woman sighed and looked at the notes on her clipboard. "Well the accident did cause some trauma to his head, so we can diagnose he has amnesia." She said and the boys nodded. What accident? All of a sudden the door is thrown open and another boy with brown hair and piercing blue eyes is revealed. He is covered in bruises and cuts, I wonder what happened to him.

"Is he okay? Is he in pain? Does he need surgery? Please tell me he doesn't need surgery!" He started to frantically ask questions.

"Calm down Mr. Tomlinson. He's fine he just has amnesia." The woman said and the boy began to slowly calm down.

"Wait so he doesn't remember anything?" He ask looking over to me. I shook my head and he let out a breath, seeming to be of relief.

"Alright he should be released tomorrow morning. The doctor will be by soon to check on him. But I'll leave you guys alone for now." She said with a smile before exiting the room. All of the boys turn to look at me, just staring for a good couple of minutes.

"Wait, Louis? Where's Niall?" The black haired boy asked the brown haired and blue eyed boy.

"Oh, well when he came to get me he saw they had pizza so he said he was going to get something to eat and he'd be up when he's done." He said with a chuckle. The black haired boy rolled his eyes and muttered something that sounded like 'of course' but I couldn't be too sure. After another few minutes of silence, the boys that were here when I woke up decided to go down to the cafeteria. Leaving me with the blue eyed boy. "So Harry, do you have any idea who I am?" He said as hurt flushed over his face when I shook my head.