Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up expecting for Louis to be under me, considering I fell asleep on him, but he wasn't. I don't know why, but I felt sad that he had left me. I got up and decided to go check Louis room to see if he was in there. Luckily the boys were nice enough to take sticky notes and label which doors lead to which rooms. I stopped at Louis door and softly knocked on it. "Come in!" I hear yelled from the other side of the door. I smiled and pushed open the door.

"Hey Louis so I– oh my god you're naked! I'm just going to show myself out." I said even though I really wanted to stay and stare at his beautiful body and maybe even– wait what am I saying? This is my best mate! Or so I was told.

"Harry it's fine. Sit down I'll be done getting dressed in a minute." He said laughing heading towards the dresser and pulling out a pair of boxers. Is this normal for us? I sat down staring at his bare ass while he was pulling up his boxers. Damn he's got a really nice ass. What? Wait a minute am I gay? I mean I never asked them what my sexuality was. I just assumed I'm straight, but now I'm not so sure. I mean we've seen plenty of girls over the course of the past few days and I didn't focus on them, because I was too busy focusing on Louis. Maybe I'm not gay, but just gay for him? "Harry? Are you all right? You kind of zoned out on me." He chuckled.

"Oh sorry, I was just...thinking." I said a little unsure of why that sounded so familiar.

"What about?" Louis ask casually sitting on the bed beside me.

"Um just stupid, random things." I shrugged. Okay I've definitely heard this before. I turn my face up, racking my brain trying to find out when I heard this conversation before.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked his eyebrows knitting together.

"It's just, I feel like I've heard this conversation before, like déjà vu you know?" I say looking up to him hoping he knows the conversation I'm referring to. Louis stiffed up, but quickly shook it off

"I-I don't know. I've never heard or had this conversation b-before." He squirmed in his seat. I could tell he was hiding something, by the stuttering  but I didn't push it any further. "Um we should go get breakfast."

"Right." I said and we walked down the hall trying to find the door labeled 'Kitchen'.

"I still can't believe they took the time to label all the rooms for you." Louis chuckled shaking his head. His hair was wet and dripping all over the floor, indicating he had just taken a shower. That explains why he was naked. God he looks so hot with his hair dripping water all over him. Then I suddenly feel my pants get tighter. Oh god no.

"Are you going to dry you're hair? your getting the floor wet." And giving me a boner. I added I my head.

"You want me to dry my hair?" He asked an I nodded. He grinned and began shaking his head like a wet dog causing water droplets to splash all over me. He then proceeded to laugh uncontrollably . Oh my god his laugh, it was perfect and the crinkles by his eyes were an added bonus.

"Not what I meant." I shook my head, laughing as well.

"You asked for it." He shrugged. We reached the kitchen and all the other boys were already sitting at the bar, eating pancakes.

"Hey lads, your guys' pancakes are over there." Liam said pointing his fork towards two stacks of pancakes. Louis and I grabbed our stacks and began eating. It we my mistake to sit by Niall. Every few seconds he would say something like 'your fly is down' or 'what's that?' and when I would look away he would steal some of my pancakes.