Chapter 4

Louis' P.O.V

"Am I gay?" Harry asked me. To say I was shocked was an understatement. Harry thinks he's gay?

"W-what?" Was all that I could get to come out of my mouth.

"Well do you know what my sexuality is?" He asked looking hopeful.

"Not really. You never told us if you were straight, gay, bi, or pan. I guess we just assumed you were straight." I stated.

"That's what I thought too. But then I noticed when we would pass by people I would be looking at the guys, not the girls." He said blushing slightly. "God you probably think I'm a disgusting freak. Just forget I said anything." He got up to leave but I grabbed his wrist preventing him from leaving.

"Harry, I don't think your disgusting freak. Even if you were I would be one too." I said looking down.

"Wait, your g-gay?" He asked and I nodded. "Do the other lads know?"

"No. Not even my family knows you're the only one I've told." I replied sheepishly. "But please don't tell anyone. I don't think I'm ready to come out yet."

"Okay, as long as you don't tell anyone I'm gay." He said pointing a finger at me.

"Deal."

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I fluttered my eyes open and couldn't help but smile at the sight. Harry was sound asleep on my lap. We decided to watch movies last night and we fell asleep. He looked like an Angel while sleeping. I began to play with his hair, causing his eyes to open. "Hey Louis." He said his voice husky since he just woke up. God I love his morning voice.

"Good Morning Hazzabear." I said smiling brightly. "We should probably go get breakfast."

"Yeah we should." He said getting up from my lap, much to my dismay. To say I was dreading to see Liam and Zayn, was an understatement. I hadn't talked to them since the little incident yesterday. "Morning lads!" Harry said smiling at all of them. They smiled back, but once Liam and Zayn saw me they both blushed fiercely. Me and Harry grabbed our pancakes and sat down. This time Harry sat far away from Niall and I sat next to him, since Niall knew better than to touch my food. Last time he tried, I bit his hand so hard he started to bleed. Niall Liam, and  Harry finished quickly and went to the lounge to play Fifa.

It was silent for awhile and extremely awkward. Zayn sighed "Lou you and I both know we need to talk about what happened." I sighed as well. It was inevitable, I knew we had to talk about this.

"Why were you giving him a blowjob?" I say probably too loudly, chances are the other lads heard me.

"Me and Liam have been dating for six months now." Zayn said mumbling the last part but I still heard him.

"SIX MONTHS?!" I screamed as Zayn attempted to shush me. "SIX FUCKING MONTHS?!"

"Louis please calm down. I'll explain." I sat back down and gave him a look to explain. "Six months ago, when me and Liam got together we were caught by paparazzi kissing. Management saw and called us in for a meeting immediately. When we got there they told us we had two options. We could keep our relationship a secret and have beards and tell no one, not even you guys, or we could break up. So obviously we chose the first one. We wanted to tell you guys, we really did but we couldn't if we wanted to stay together." By now tears were streaming down Zayn's face. Zayn never cries.