Zoo Wee Mama!

"Zoo wee mama!" Was all that came to mind after the mindblowing sex that me and Chris just had and all I could think of was some silly phrase from a kids book. I'm offically the world's biggest idiot, as if sleeping with my boss doesn't rank me high enough in the guiness world record book for 'biggest idiot' that phrase surely will.

"Huh? I'm not even sure what that means Marcie.... I thought you liked it I mean from all your moaning I guessed that-" I interupted Chris before this went to an even weirder place.

"No, I mean yes I enjoyed it - it was great I just don't think it should happen again I mean your my boss you know?" I tried to look for any signs that he was angry or happy ....but nothing, zilch his steel face I know all too well is back. YAY!

After a long awkward pause between us Chris broke the silence " I agree keep it professional" He was half smiling at this point so I was jumping for joy that he doesn't hate my guts.

"Phew.... thank god for that you know, I mean that could have gone a completely different direction but I am sooo glad we both feel the same way. Seeing how we are both on the same page here I was wondering if - Chris interupted me.

"No" He stated harshly.

"Chris you didn't even know what I was going to say, just hear me out" I pleaded.

"Fine" He rolled his eyes making sure I knew he was annoyed.

"I wanna go back to sharing a room with Adrian" I wanted to sugarcoat it somehow, but I just thought honesty is the best policy.

"No chance" Chris laughed as if I was mad suggesting such a thing.

"What do you mean no chance, just cause we had sex doesn't mean you own me okay. Plus it's only a matter of me going downstairs to the reception and requesting a new room, and right now it sounds a whole lot better than staying here with you" Now I was angry, Chris really knows how to push my buttons.

"If that's how you feel Marcie" Chris looked angry but his words were calm. He picked up the landline in our room and started to make a phone call to reception. See ladies and gents honesty is the best policy! I should really start to live my life by this saying. I was looking at Chris I saw his mouth moving but I didn't hear what he was saying I realised I was daydreaming. I finally tuned back in to what I guessed was the last of the conversation. " Marcie is not to change rooms by any means we have strict instructions as my PA she must be present and by my side at all times".

"Are you kidding me right now Chris, y-you're just gonna do that infront of my face like that?"

"Would you prefer me to do it behind your back Marcie?" He was smirking as saying this. I cannot describe the amount of douchebaginess he just displayed but I was pissed.

"Real mature of you Chris" I shouted to the back of his body whilst he walked away from me.

That's it, I need a shot or ten.

                                                         *********************************

I called up Adrian as soon as I got dressed up and left the hotel room, we planned on meeting at the bar at 10pm, I ended up getting there at 9pm because I couldn't wait and I needed a drink ASAP!

When I saw Adrian arrive I was wasted so I did what I do best I sang like a canary and told Adrian everything . Then he felt the urge to drink and BINGO! We were both drunk again. How come everytime me and Adrian get to together we end up drunk??

Anyways we were giggling like a bunch of school kids and trying not face plant the ground, we were making our way somewhere I just didn't know where. Then I saw that it was his room, Adrian was taking me to his room. Did he want to have sex with me? Take advantage of me? I felt myself sober up and my common sense rushing back, I took Adrian's firm grip off of my hip, which he claimed to have placed there for 'balance'. Phfttt balance my ass!

I walked as fast as I could to the lift and pressed the button like I was being chased by some axe murderer. Whilst I was in the lift I texted Chris to come get me from the lobby, as I knew getting back to our room would be a mission and a half. I took my heels off because they were really fucking with my balance. I got to the lobby fine and found the closest chair and practically threw myself into it. I don't know how long I waited for Chris to come get me but I was just grateful he acctually came. He picked me up like I was nothing and took me to our room.

A/N

I'M BACK AND I'M BETTER BIATCHESS!! WHOOP WHOOP!

Thanks to all those who inboxed me and gave me support and motivation to carry on writing I've been going thru some things and just dealing with life recently but hearing all the kind words really pushed me to come thru with new chapters for y'all so yh xoxoxoxo

I'm gunna start calling you guys (aka my readers) loners coz well Miley has smilers and Beyonce has the bee hive so why nottttt!

Much love

oh and p.s. most of the gifs and media will probably have nothing to do with the story I just love putting up stuff I love or find random lol so yh ! PEACE OUT LONERS UNTIL NEXT TIME!!