untitled // minifreezy

Requested by VoidStydiaxix , sorry it took so long 😭
(if you have a suitable title pls comment 😁 @/anyone)

I had no inspiration 😪

*btw voting for the Calstar or Vobi is closed:

Genre: (I'm choosing fluff bc it seems to fit the prompt more) FluffShip: MinifreezyWarnings: NoneEditing: Like 2/5

Ship: Minifreezy
Warnings: None
Editing: Like 2/5

...
3 r d p e r s o n

3 year old Simon gripped his Mother's hand as they crossed the road to his Mother's friend's house.

"Now, sweetie, don't be too loud. Auntie Dinah just had her baby! His name is Callum and you two are going to be best friends, right?" Auntie Dinah wasn't his real Auntie, just his mother's best friend from college.

"Yes, mummy." Simon nodded, looking up and his mum.

Knock Knock

"Jen! I'm so happy you could make it! Hello, Simon!" The new parent kept her baby safely tucked in her arm and she side-hugged Jen and ruffled Simon's bleach blonde hair.

"Callum! Callum, open your eyes now." Dinah coaxed the sleeping baby awake to reveal striking blue eyes, much like Simon's.

Simon stared at the fragile child. He was breathtaking, the most beautiful thing Simon has seen.

He wanted to be friends, but that baby was stealing his mum's attention.

For five minutes Simon stared. He stared at the baby his mother was cooing over, who his Auntie held so lovingly.

For three years that baby has been Simon. Simon got annoyed very easily.

"Mummy! Play with me!" Simon begged, pulling on the long, blue skirt his mum wore.

"Simon, not now. Why don't you play with the toys you left here from last time? Or you can hold Little Callum's hand here with me."

Anger pushed at the back of Simon's eyes. He stomped away to the guest room where he left his dinosaur plushie and his elephant plushie.

"Why doesn't mummy want to play with me? Baby is stealing her from me." He mumbled, pulling at the soft gray ear of the elephant.

;;four years later;;

"Come on, slow poke!" Simon held out his hand to one of his very best friends, Callum.