Chapter 4: Mutual Feelings?

Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V

"Where the hell have you been, Kammy?!" A girl about in the mid 20's approached us. She had blonde hair, up to her waist and was about 5'9 tall with the heels she was wearing. I watched her as she talked to Kameron about being late and all, Kameron seemed to be calm about it, probably used to it. I'm guessing her name was Eli, cause while Kameron was apologizing, thats what she called her. Eli was quiet skinny but had a few meat in her. She wasnt fat, nor skinny, just in between the two. She had perfect cheek bones and dark brown eyes. She was quiet attractive, like Lou, our stylist. Not that I was in to her or something, they were just both attractive.

"& who is this?" Eli asked still looking furious at Kameron. She doesnt know me? Well, thats impossible. Who would not know One Direction? 90 year old people knew us, and she doesnt? Hmmm, whatever. She'll know me. I smiled at her and was about to introduce myself when Kameron beat me to it.

"Thats Harry, Harry Styles from One Direction." Kameron said with a smirk. Eli just rolled her eyes and told Kameron to go to her dresser and get dressed. Kameron quickly ran to her dresser room, leaving me there awkwardly with Eli. Eli turned to face me and she was still looking quiet furious, I gave her my worlds famous smile but she just rolled her eyes and told me to follow her. I frowned when I realized my smile didnt work, why hadnt it worked? My smiles a charmer! I groaned and followed her. We kept walking and walking, each stage set had different themes. The first stage set we passed thru was a Disney set theme, I smiled as I found it adorable. Then I imagined Kameron dressed like Minnie Mouse, she'd look so adorable with that Red dress with white polka dots on it and with her Minnie Mouse ears. The next set we passed was a Concert set theme, she'd look perfect with a rockish kind of look. Then the third one was a Summer set them, my eyes got widen as I realized that Kameron would be wearing Summer outfits. I quickly threw the image of her in a bathing suit and looked at the fourth set, it was a plain white background set. She would just be probably modeling different kind of clothes. As we got into the last stage, I saw it was just like the simple one. But they had paint cans placed at the end of the stage, she must be a painter?

I shrugged off the thought and sat down on one of the chairs next to Eli, she was quickly typing on her BBM while shouting at each of the workers. Wow, she wasnt a morning person is she? She just was probably just stressed about Kameron? I mean you'd be a professional on Kameron if you'd have to work with her, she was quiet a enthusiatic fan. My thoughts were disturbed as I heard Kameron's voice ring thru the building, told you so. She was now walking towards us wearing this.... http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63021298 She looked absolutely adorable with that Minnie Mouse attire. She was now walking towards the set we've walked thru but stopped and waved at me. I smiled and waved back. She then motioned me to come over. "Get over here you lazy arse!" She shouted.

I chuckled and shook my head at her sillyness then made my way towards her, "You look adorable. You'd be perferct for the Minnie Mouse part if they'd made a movie of it." I said as I stopped infront of her and got a very good look on her. She looked so beautiful even up close, and I wouldnt deny it, cause it was true.

She laughed and pushed me playfully, "You silly goose! Ofcourse I'd make a perfect Minnie Mouse!" She joked winking at me and striking a pose right infront of me. I looked at her as she did a seductive pose, which she knew I hated it when she does that. Wondering why I hated it? Cause she looked damn too hot, she doesnt know that of course. http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z442/gomezporeotics/tumblr_mbdd2t8suV1qbxqrh.jpg

I groaned and rolled my eyes at her, "Why you gotta do that, Kamybear? Why?" I asked her as she giggled and patted the top of my head.

"You're cute when you do that pouty face of yours, Harreeh!" She said walking over to the stage as she prepared for the start of a long day. I didnt mind being here though, I could be anywhere right now but I'd rather be here with my bestfriend. I watched her pose to the camera like she was a professional, which she was.