Chapter 1: Getting to meet you finally

Kameron's P.O.V

I was juggling the ball when my dad called out for me.

"Kammy, honey. Please come inside & get ready. We'll be leaving for the Olympics real soon." He said before sliding the back door closed.

I sighed and grabbed the football from the ground and jugged inside the house. You may want to know who I am.

My name is Kameron Louise Beckham. Yes, its a K not a C. I am the daughter of David and Victoria Beckham. I do love to play soccer, I got it from my dad obviously. I also love to sing and fashion, considering I am a model too. & I also got that from my Mum.

Today is the day that my dad is gonna take me to the Olympics, its kind of a tradition we go. This year is special, cause my mum will be performing with her girl group called the Spice Girls.

"Honey Dear, I want you to look your best. Especially there will be camera's around." my mum said while feeding my Baby Sister, Harper.

"yes mum, I will." I said politely with a smile before running upstairs to my room. As I walked into my room, I threw my ball into the basket where I kept the other balls inside. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and checked if I have any text message, & I did. It was from my Bestfriend, Erick. I smiled as I saw his name on my screen, I opened the message and read it out loud.

"Hey love! I heard you're gonna watch The Tom Daley today! Have fun. See you later? xx"

I indeed was gonna watch Tom Daley today. I giggled a little and put the phone back down on my bedside table then proceeded to my En Suite. I took off my clothes and went inside the shower. I giggled again, but this time at the thought of watching Tom Daley with only his trunks.

After my shower, I went inside my closed and chose the best outfit I could ever find and the outfits that my mum bought. I dont do alot of shopping, its usually my mum who does that. Considering she is the reason why my closet had to be renovated cause my clothes couldnt fit. I picked the outfit where my mum  would approve and not let me change into a better one, and also looked like I was about to meet the Queen for a cup of tea.

I walked over to my vanity and did my hair and make-up. I decided to keep my hair down and lighten my make-up. I wasnt really the type to put on make-up, just when theres a photoshoot or a big event that I needed to attend too. But I love my mum and it makes her happy that I'm interested also to what she's interested.

After that, I walked back to my closet and into my bag closet to grab a handbag that I needed. Just after I put my phone inside the bag, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted since the spot where I'm standing at is far away from the door.

I heard the door creeked as it opened. "I really should get that fixed." My dad said as he walked inside my room.

I chuckled at his remark, "Thats what you always say, Daddy." I said putting my lipstick and other things in my bag.

He laughed and leaned on the door frame, "Did I tell you that your favorite band will be performing at the Closing Ceremony?" he said watching me walk around my room.

"One Direction?" I asked looking at him and raising my left eyebrow at him. One Direction isnt my favorite band, nor do I hate them. I actually dont have a favorite band. I just like their music and think they're hot.

He nodded, "Thats them." he stated with a smile. I know my Dad barely smiled on cameras but when he's at home he always smiled, epecially when we talk and bond. Excuse me, but I'm a daddy's girl.

"They're not my favorite band, Daddy." I said bluntly walking pass him and out my room with him following me. We both walked down the stairs together to fin my Mum & Harper playing.