Chapter 9: Feelings Out

***WARNING*****

THERE ARE A FEW PARTS THAT ARE PG OR SOME OF YOU CAN BE GROSSED OUT

Chapter 9

Kameron's P.O.V

Harper was on a strolly while Rosie pushed it infront me, we were roaming around disneyland and suddenly Harper got tired and asked to be on the strolly. So we were now in the part of the place where the parade will be held, Harper wanted to watch the parade so we looked for a place that she could watch easily while seating in her strolly.

"Oh there!" Harper pointed while looking up at Rosie, she was pointing at middle part of the street. It was vacant so I quickly walked up to it so no one else could steal it. What? I wanted my sister to have the best birthday! I saw Rosie push Harper's stroller as they followed me. Then suddenly a voice came out of nowhere saying that the parade would start in a few minutes, I bent down to Harper and smiled. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tight, I giggled and hugged her back. "I wuv you, Kammy!" She said while giving me kisses all over my face.

I giggled once more and kissed her back, "I wav you more, Harpie!" I said and sitting down beside her. I looked at her, "Are you hungry, bub?" I asked watching her look around the crowd and waiting impatiently for the parade to start. She then nodded and pointed at a stand, I looked over at it and it was a waffle stand. I stood up, "What about you, Rosie?" I asked rosie as I took hold of my bag.

She nodded and rubbed her tummy, "A waffle would sound nice right now." She giggled. I laughed and nodded and made my way to the waffle stand. I ordered 3 mickey mouse waffles and waited for them to be made. I looked around and my eyes landed on Harper who was talking happily to Rosie about probably how excited she was. Her eyes caught mine and she waved frantically, I laughed and waved back.

Then suddenly the music started indicating the parade had started, I got the 3 waffles I ordered but the lady in uniform stopped me from walking back to Harper, I frowned but obeyed as I watched the parade without my sister beside me. Curse you, lady.

I sighed and still kept the waffles on my hands, one on my right and two on my left. The parade started with a dumbo float, I looked over at Harper and she was happily giggling while trying to reach over the huge float that passing by her. I smiled and watched the parade, as the parade continued, the music stopped the floats kept on going.

I looked confusedly at the workers as they assist people from getting over the line, "Why did the music stop?" Said a strager that was close to me to the worker. The worker just smiled and looked at me. Woah. Weird.

Then suddenly, an empty float came strolling down towards the crowd. Why was that float empty? When I asked that to my self, drums started to play and float started to show people from the buttom of it as it came closer to me.

I looked shockingly as the band came on the float with intruments in their hands. OMG. The band started playing Live While We're Young, their newest single. The float came into a stop infront of Harper's and I's both side. I watched as my curly haired bestfriend danced around the float with his bandmates, looking down at Harper and smiling.

I didnt realize I dropped my waffles as a janitor asked me to step away, and I listened but kept my eyes on them. I couldnt believe they did this, put so much effort for a 4 year old who was celebrating her birthday today. Then suddenly, I saw Harper in Louis' arms while giggling. He was dancing with her while singing to the song, as people cheered for them and teenage girls fangirled. Harry's eyes finally landed on mine and he winked, I blushed and hid my face in my hands.

After the song had finished, they played another song. But this time it was Nobody Compares from their 2nd album. I know this because Harry forced me to listen to it till I know every song. Harry kept his eyes on me while Niall started off the song, then Zayn. When his part started, he walked over to my side of the float and singed to me.