Chapter 2: Secret hide outs & Trusts

Kameron's P.O.V

"Styles! Slow down!" I shouted while laughing.

"Why?! You're boring!" he pouted while slowing down.

"Its my only car that I have left." I said bluntly so he could drop the subject, gladly he did.

He just laughed, "you know, cause of your stunt while back at the apartment, people call me a loser now." he said taking a glance on me and back to the road.

I laughed too, "Just admit it, you are a loser." I said poking hi side.

"Will never!" He shouted acting like he was in a movie.

I chuckled and shook my head, "I cant believe I won over the Harry Styles on Beerpong!" I stated smirking at him like he was looking at me.

He growled at me, "it was just a lucky shot, Honey. Dont get your hopes up. I am still the champion in beerpong." he said glancing at me again.

I giggled, "You're something Harry Styles, you're something." I said then went back looking out the window.

There really was something about him thats eargering me to know. I just dont quiet know it yet, but I hope I'll find out soon. He seems very interesting.

It took us about 30 minutes more when Harry stopped the car. I sat up and looked around the place.

"Are you kidnapping me, Styles? Cause that wont be necessary, I have a GPS on my phone and car." I joked looking around the place that Harry stopped at again.

It was something like the top of the Hollywood sign in Hollywood, but looked so much better. Lights everywhere you look, stars were as bright as the moon. & they were benches where you could sit on.

I got out of the car while Harry did the same and followed me. I walked over to the edge of the mountain and looked at my view. It was so beautiful and relaxing.

You cant hear anything besides the wind flowing and the engine of the car. You cant even hear the traffic that was happening at the bottom. I sat down on the bench and felt so mesmorized by the place.

Harry took a sit beside me, "beautiful isnt it?" he asked looking towards where I was looking at too.

"Very. I've been living here my whole life & I had no idea this place existed." I said turning to face him to smile then went back to look at the view.

"This is the place where I hide whenever I want to shut everyone out. The place where I feel so relaxed and peaceful. This is also the place where I shout all my problems out, cause no one but yourself will hear you. No one seems to know this place cause I'm the only one who comes here and knows the pathway to it. I never took anyone with me or told anyone about this. This place was my secret hide out." He said looking up the stars.

"Why? Why did you bring me here then?" I asked feeling so confused to why Harry had brought me here, brought me to his hide out and only private place & to think his bedroom was his private place.

He looked at me deep in my eyes while I did the same thing, "something in me just told me that I had to bring you here & share it with someone I feel I could trust and comfortable with. I have been waiting for that certain person to come, and when I saw you I knew immediately that you were the right person to bring here." He said in a sincere voice.

I smiled at him. That was absolutely the sweetest words that anyone had said to me in a while. Now I really feel like I needed to know this Harry Styles more, not the Flirty Styles. But the kind, sweetheart and loving Styles I'm looking at right now. But I cant just give him my trust, he has to earn it. Just how Eva is doing.