Chapter 9

A/N: QUICKLY BEFORE THE CHAPTER! Do you guys like the new book cover?  I know it's simple but I really like it.

- Bernie

-----------

"Really?" I asked, really really happy that everything is in order.

"Yeah!" Michael nodded, "It's... drum roll... The Pizzamen and Woman!"

My smile went to a frown. Um... who would name a band... The Pizzamen and Woman? Well I can imagine a few children making a band and calling themselves Pizzamen and Woman. I saw that Luke and Calum facepalming.

"Other one..." Calum groaned.

"Oh!" Michel's face turned red, "The Peasants?"

"NO!" Luke and Calum yelled at him, "The one that you texted us last night!"

"Oh..." Michael tried to remember what the name was, "I remember now! 5 Seconds of Summer."

My frown turned back into a smile. Good thing that it wasn't any of those two names.

"That's a great name Michael!" I smiled at him. I saw that he blushed a little and then the school bell rang. Another day of torture...

- Skipping to Lunchtime -

As I was walking with my tray to our table, I didn't see Luke, Michael or Calum there. Instead I saw the three of them sitting at... Regina's table. I started to look for Ashton. Maybe I could hang out with him a little more. I searched the lunchroom for Mr. Irwin but I saw him walking to Regina's table as well. He sat down with a smile on his face and started to eat his food. I frowned and I headed over to Matt and his boyfriend. I set my tray down and I looked down at my food. I started to wonder why the boys would sit at Regina's table. Maybe they think I'm too clingy? I'm too boring? I tried to push that thought away.

"Hey Y/N!" Matt greeted me, "I don't think you've met my boyfriend. Y/N this is Chris, Chris this is Y/N."

I looked up from my food and I smiled at him. I looked back down with the same frown from before. I tried to eat but I only ate some of the fruits off my tray.

"Bad days?" Chris asked me. I nodded and I started to drink the soda.

"Teachers?" Matt asked me. I shook my head. "The guys?" Matt saw the boys at Regina's table. I nodded a little and I drank the rest of the soda.

"Regina might've forced them to sit there," Chris tried to brighten up my mood. I looked over my shoulder to see the guys laughing and smiling... along with Regina and her boyfriend. Nope, they enjoy sitting with the bully instead of me.

"It's fine Y/N," Matt said, "They're probably just... hanging out all together?"

I sighed and I tried to finish up my food. I knew this was gonna be a long day.

- Regina's P.O.V -

Yes. Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton are now sitting at my table. In my opinion they are hotter than my boyfriend Leo. They are handsome... adorable... and really talented. But that's not the thing that I want. I wanted their fame. I know that they are gonna use their talent someday and gonna get rich for it. If I flirt with them more... maybe they will date me then I will be well known! Sigh, Regina you're so smart. I saw that Ashton was heading over to the table with a scared expression. I also saw that Y/N was looking around. Ugh, Y/N is getting in my way...

"Ashton!" I whisper-shouted at him, "Smile and laugh!"

He obeyed with some terror in his eyes. I saw that Y/N went to Matt and his boyfriend's table. I turned my focus onto the four boys.

"So..." I said while fluttering my eyes, "How are you boys doing with your... band?"

- Michael's P.O.V -

I swear I hate Regina for taking us away from our lunchtable. I looked over my shoulder to see Y/N sitting at Matt's table. She was looking down onto her food... looking upset. Regina you're gonna pay for this...

"How are you boys doing with your... band?" Regina asked us while fluttering her eyes.

"We're doing-" Calum started but I elbowed him in the stomach to stop him. Regina shouldn't get any information about our band anymore. Calum looked at me with a confused look and I shook my head, signaling him not to say anything.

- Leo's P.O.V -

I was just chomping down onto my food while my girlfriend was flirting with the boys. I really really wanted to break up with her but she threatened me that if I try to break our relationship, she'll make sure that my sister, that is in a coma, dies. I'm just waiting for her to break up with me.

"Leo!" I heard Regina whisper-shout to me, "Y/N is looking say something funny!"

"I like chicken and pineapples so much it turns my nipples to iron." I shouted at Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton.

They bursted out laughing while Regina was laughing with them. I laughed along too and I saw Y/N frowning while looking back at her food. I felt bad for her but if Regina wants something, she always gets it.

---------