Chapter 5

There were five figures standing in front of me. I knew one of them, the rest were strangers. Dinah.

"Camila, please don't mess around. You really don't remember us?" Dinah asked.

"I remember you, Dinah. I don't remember them," I said honestly.

I didn't want to hurt their feelings by telling them that, but if I did actually know them, I guess I should let them know. There were tears streaming down the short ones face. I glanced at Harry and he gave me a worried look. They all looked at me with the same look. Did I actually know these people? No matter how hard I tried, all I knew was Dinah.

"What do you remember about her?" Harry asked, trying to help.

"Um... I remember on the bus when we both snuck out to get a cookie. And then-" I stopped staring at the small one "Ally! Your Ally! I went to go get you a cookie and Lux came with me,"

Ally's eyes lit up, the tears momentarily stopping.

"You remember me?" She gasped.

I nodded. It became more clear now. I do remember her. I was proud of myself for figuring out who she was. The nurse walked in right when the tears starting pouring down her face again. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"How's it going?" The nurse asked Harry.

"She only remembers two of them," he says quietly all though we are all listening now.

"Okay, great. Sweetheart, how much can you remember about her?" She asked pointing to the one with darker skin.

"Nothing," I said.

I felt really bad. I don't know what I would do if Sandra or Marielle forgot who I was.

"Her," she pointed to Ally.

"Only something's. I know I did more I just can't see what I did. I remember eating ice cream at her house one time and I remember getting up on the bus to get her a cookie. I think that's when the crash happened because I remember everything going black," I told her.

Her pen scratched her clipboard faster than I've seen anyone write. She looked up at me to begin again.

"Her?" I shook my head.

"Her?" I shook my head again.

"Her?" She pointed to Dinah.

"I remember everything about her. I remember meeting her on- on the uh-"

"X Factor," Dinah helped.

"Yeah, all though I don't remember why I was there. I remember our inside jokes. And we made a lot of vines together. Oh, I also remember her twitter password," I said.

"You can remember her Twitter password but not me," one girl said before storming out of the room.

I sighed. I didn't mean to upset her, I just wanted to tell the nurse what I remember.

"It's not your fault Camila. Ill go talk to her," the dark skinned one said "Oh, and by the way. I'm Normani," she said and smiled.

She exited the room. A lot nicer than the other one, I will say. I was left with Ally, Dinah, the nurse, and Harry.

"Okay, your guest time is over. I will send more up if I get any in an hour and a half, okay?" She asked.

I nodded. She did a quick inspection of my head and foot before leaving with Dinah and Ally.

"Harry, why can't I remember them?" I whined.

Harry bit his lip and shook his head.

"I really don't know, love," he said.

I groaned and leaned my head back. I felt terrible. How could I not remember somebody I knew. I feel like I've never seen them in my life. Except Dinah. I remember everything about Dinah, but it was fuzzy. I'm guessing the other girls were in the band with Dinah and I, but I might be wrong. What if I forget the lines to my songs? What if I keep forgetting things, like today? I sighed. My life slowly spiraled into a disaster.

A/N sorry this is kind of short. Hospital chapters are boring sorry sorry.

BUTTT I would like to thank you guys for all the reads and votes already. I got my first comment today and I was just really happy so thank you I love you guys.

Stay swaggy ily