Chapter 17

"Harry, didn't he seem a little familiar to you?" I asked quietly.

"No," he replied.

He had been in a bad mood since earlier this morning when I got into an argument with the man.

"Harry," I whined, irritated he wasn't listening. "Did you look at him, I've seen him before, I know I have."

"No, you didn't Camila. Your body is still out of shape from having to deal with all of this. You've never met him before,"

He avoided my eyes as we walked around the arena, trying to find our way backstage. Something wasn't right. Why was Harry acting so weird?

Not to mention, when did he become a doctor? My body was fine.

I decided to stay away from him, since we "weren't" dating anymore, it's not like anyone would think it was weird.

I turned around to go find one of the girls but he caught my arm. I spun around and looked at him in confusion.

"What?" I ask.

"Camila, you don't know what you're talking about. Just keep your mouth shut please," he says.

I stare at him for a second in shock. I pull my hand away and try to find someone else. As I walk by a man nod towards me and he seems familiar. I shook it off. Maybe I was going crazy?

"Camila!" I heard someone call.

I spun around and found Dinah and Ally. I smile, finally something-or someone- normal.

"What are you doing?" Dinah asked, giggling slightly.

"I thought you were with Harry," ally adds.

"I was looking for you guys," I say and match my stride to there's.

"This place is so big, we're never going to find how to get backstage," ally sighs.

"Isn't someone supposed to show us how to get there?" I ask.

"Usually. This show has been a little weird so far. Well, you know..." Dinah says.

And I know exactly what she means. The show hasn't even started and I've been punched in the face and insulted by Harry multiple times. Not to mention we were all scattered around the arena, no one knew where to go. It was absolute chaos, if you ask me.

Something in my head clicked. If someone was trying to get me-or us-this is exactly what they wanted. Nobody knew what was going on. How would they be able to stop anyone. My body became rigid, as I looked around with this new information. It seemed like the only thing making sense right now.

Soon enough, that theory would be tested.

A/N sorry guys this is short. The problem is, this isn't a good story. I didn't make this story to get as many reads and votes as I did. It's not good material at all. Everyone keeps asking me to update and I try to write fast and then I get crappy chapters. After I finish I'm going to go back and edit this and make it a good story. For now, I apologize for the quality, and thank you so much to everyone who is reading and voting. Keep on doing what you're doing☺😘