Chapter 6

Harry and my father frowned. I leaned on my good foot uncomfortably as I stared at the doctor. Sofi's hands were wrapped around my arm, I could tell she was uncomfortable. The hospital workers had let a few news reporters upstairs and they were pissed.

"Alejandro," my mother warned.

I reached forward and grabbed Harry's hand in attempt for him to give up. There was no use in fighting with them. He looked back at me and his face softened. I shook my head slightly as him and he stepped back so he was next to me.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled quietly under his breath.

I leaned into his arm. I was just happy to be leaving.

"Camila, lets get you home. Your father can walk," my mother said facing my dad.

My dad glanced at her and sighed in defeat. He left the security behind and followed us out of the hospital. Sofi had skipped over to my father and held his hand.

"I'm scared," I said to Harry quietly.

Don't get me wrong, I love my fans. More than anything. But Harry's fans are over-obsessive, which is fine, I was too. It just scared me because of my foot I won't be able to move fast enough.

"Your going to be fine, love. Just don't let go of me," he said.

I loved how whenever he tried to make me feel better he called me 'love.' Because it worked.

"How would anyone even know I was here?" I said sighing.

"I have no idea," he says chuckling.

I groaned quietly. Harry squeezed my hand.

"Do you want to go on my back?" He asked.

I shrugged. Would that really help? I mentally sighed. Why couldn't we just fly. I stifled back a laugh. I bet I'd be an uncoordinated flyer, too. Harry's phone went off and distracted me. He pulled it out and read it quickly.

"We can go out the back," he said.

"Mama," I called.

"Our car is in the back, well met you at home, okay?" I asked.

She nodded and motioned for Sofi and my father to hurry up. I chuckled.

"Why does Simon care so much how I get home?" I ask absent-mindedly as I followed Harry to the back of the hospital.

He shrugged. "He was like that when Niall hurt his knee, too. It must have to do with the policies," he answered.

He stopped as we got to the door.

"Stay here, ill be right back," he says, letting go of my hand and going out the door.

I tangled my hands and waited for him. I noticed that the hospital was unusually quiet. It was pretty dark, too, for this early in the morning. I turned around. There wasn't anyone in the hospital, as far as I could see. Suddenly, a pair of hairs were on my mouth. I screamed in shock, all though I held the rest back. Please, just let this be Harry.

"Don't make a fucking sound," a voice growled in my ear.

There was a sharp pain in my arm, then everything went black.