Chapter 7

Harry's POV

I was going insane. Where could she have gone. The whole hospital was silent and dark, not a single worker in sight. I was trying to hide the obvious. I couldn't admit to myself what I was putting together, but their was no other explanation. She had been taken. My heart pounded in my chest. Com down, Harry. It could have just been a fan. Maybe she went to the bathroom. I breathed in and out, waiting for her to come back, but she never did. I called her parents, they haven't seen her, I called Simon, I called Lauren, I even called the boys, but no one could find her. I slumped on my bed. How could I have lost her? Who would have taken her? Her mother had called the news, the hospital guards have been searching the security tapes, but that takes a long time. That was my last hope. I'm so sorry, Camila. She's out there somewhere, hopefully still breathing, but she's not where she's supposed to be. She's with someone she should be with. That wasn't acceptable. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and recognized the number. The hospitals security office.

"Hello?" I answered.

"May I speak to Mr. Styles?" They asked.

"This is," I say, my voice filled with hope.

This is the first time they've called, I've had to bug them the other times.

"We have found out what hap-"

"Tell me," I interrupted.

"She was kidnapped by a man known as White Oslen. She had given her one of our shots we use to put our patients to sleep. He took her our of the hospital and from as far as our cameras can see, left with her in a car. We did manage to find a license plate, and track where he lives. We didn't want to do anything before we had your permission," he finishes.

There it was, that filthy hope that shoots through my heart that makes me weak.

"What do we have to do?" I ask.