Chapter 32

Harry and Draco were sitting their living room, books and parchment littering the room. They had been sitting there for about an hour, trying to make some form of progress. There seemed to be a hundred and one books on baby names.

Draco had started to panic, they had prepared everything apart from a name- in fact they hadn't even discussed any yet. It was definitely a last minute decision. So, that is why when they were going through everything that they needed for the baby, who was going to born in a few days, Harry suddenly remembered.

They had flocked to Flourish and Blotts to get every baby name book that they could find. They had come back with armfuls of books, and set them down in the living room. They both it was a task that would take hours.

"What about Steve?" Harry said, attempting to be humorous in their time of panic.

"You have got to be kidding, darling." Draco said, frantically searching another book.

Harry grinned, and Draco smirked. He found that grin so irresistibly cute, and couldn't help but kiss Harry on the lips.

They kissed for a few more minutes, leaning over the books stacked between them. Harry leaned further to hold onto Draco, and in doing so, made the books fall onto Draco's lap.

"Ow." Draco said, as his husband began to laugh. "It's not funny Harry!"

Harry continued to laugh heartily. They moved the books together, and looked at the shortlist of names that they had. It read like this.

'Anastasia
Esmerelda
Lucy
Lily
Luna
Alexia
James
Luke
Harrison
Corden
Alexander's
Hamish'

And scrawled at the very bottom of the list was 'Steve'.

"Constellations." Draco muttered.

"What did you say?" Harry asked, looking round at Draco.

"Constellations. Most of my mother's side of the family have been named after constellations. Draco, Andromeda, Sirius, Regulus. There are loads more- so why not?" Draco said, walking into the study.

He looked on the bookshelf and found a book with the constellations in it. Draco took it back to the living room, where Harry was sitting patiently like a small child. He looked so adorable sitting there, his legs crossed with his eyes following Draco as he made his way through the maze of stuff to sit with Harry.

They scoured through the book, looking at the different constellations and their pictures. They book had pictures of the stars and descriptions about each. 

They looked through the pages again, watching the stars glisten and gleam.

"Look, here's Draco."

Harry pointed at a collection of stars that shone brightly, and read about the constellation.

"It means dragon in Latin. Did you know that?" Harry giggled.

Draco chuckled and nodded- and he kept on looking through the book. He saw many different constellations, Aquila, Cassiopeia, Lyra and Sagitta. They all sounded like beautiful names, and Draco envisioned their baby.

He didn't know what their child would look like, but he knew that they would be their child. Who they could cherish and love with all of their hearts. A child who would be loved so much and so cared for that no one would ever be good enough for then.

A child that they could call their own.

Harry got up off the floor and lay down on the sofa, looking up at the ceiling. He dat their, breathing heavily and closed his eyes. Draco looked over at his husband, who looked pale and clammy. He had been like this for a few days now, but kept insisting he was fine.

Draco had tried to take him to the hospital, but Harry wouldn't have it. Draco loved Harry but he was as stubborn as anything.

"Harry," Draco said, kneeling up so that he could reach Harry's hand, "are you sure you are okay?"

"I'm fine." said Harry weakly, making it very unbelievable.

Draco took his hand and rubbed it with his thumb. They say there for a few more minutes, Draco now kissing Harry's hand lightly.

Harry tried to get up, to go to the kitchen, but didn't make it. Halfway down the hallway he collapsed, shaking violently.

It was seizure. Draco knew what to do now.