Beginning of the double date

Maya p.o.v

I was mentally groaning. Wylie wanted me to go on a double date with her and a couple of pop stars. I mean every girl dreams would be this, but something felt wrong. As if my six sense was wwarning me about something. I didn't want to let Wylie down or get her mad. I texted her back letting her know that it was okay to go on the date.

After I did tho I wanted to take it back once I saw the names. Derek and Ryan the major Pop stars that every girl is dying to meet. If word gets out I had a date with him everyone will be on my case. I have a hard enough time at school already I didn't need this to add on.

"Maya will you please come to the front office" the inter con spoke. Gathering my stuff I manage to get out of the class without being pushed or tripped. I sighed in contempt as I made my way to the office. This better not be about Wylie and what happen yesterday.

I don't even know the whole story either because Wylie thought it was best I didn't know. As I pushed the door open My eyes widen. No this wasn't about Wylie or Jordon. This was way worst.

 Wylie P.O.V 

Maya said yes!!! So now I wont be alone at the dinner. "Wylie you have the day off" Tyra said. My mouth dropped open in amazement. "Really" I said. "Do I need to take that back" she said. "No" I said running out. Great this give me time to find a dress. I might as well pick Maya out too since I don't have nothing else to do. I could hear a car slowly follow me. All that joy and happiness left. I put on my poker face as the car sped up and stop in front of me.

Stopping I waited for something to happen. Then I see Ryan step out. "What did your friend say?" he asked. "Did you really wait outside to see when I leave" I hissed. "No" he said. I glared at him as he let a smle slip his face. "Want a ride" he ask breaking the silence. "My father taught me to never get in cars with strangers" I said walking on. "Yea get in the car with the person your going on a date with" he said. 

"Still doesn't mean I trust you" I said back. I manage to get a little away before his car turn in my way again. he was really agitating me now. I growled under my breath as he got out again. "Come on" he said. Rolling my eyes I grab the passenger door and got in. I made sure to slam my door to get a point across to him. 

"Easy on my baby" he said pouting. "Really. I hate people who treat inanimate items as human beings" I said in a huff. "Wow do you even like humans" he asked. I smiled a bit and said no. His face fell down low and it seemed like he was pouting. 

Looking out my window I could see a girl running and she seemed a lot like Maya. As we passed her I was certain that was her. "Stop the car!" I yelled. Ryan did as he was told as I ripped the door open and ran out. Maya saw me and more tears spilled off her face as she hit me. 

Her whole body being to shake as she fought her tears. I patted her back to calm her down. 

"What happen" I asked in a serious voice. A big shadow appeared before us as I knew it was Ryan. "H-he's back" she said whipping at her face. "No" I said. She nodded fumbling with a paper in her pocket. I grabbed it and began to read over it. 

'Maya,

We are informed you have on last living biological parent. Mr. Jackson your true father has come to claim you. Yes, we are aware to the abuse he did to you as a young child yet he has been rebilated. We are to inform you to leave you current home and move in soon.

oh. if you try to resist cops will be involved and miss Maya. If I remember right you still have that time when you attack a officer over your head, so you should oblige'

"What the hell. That was 6 years ago they can't hold that against you" I yelled. Ryan grabbed the paper reading it over. "I-I don't w-want to g-go back" she sniffled. "Wait you attack a officer" Ryan asked. "She did when the officer try to make her go away from her parents" I answered. "But she seems so babyish. I don't believe it" he said. "HEY DON'T CALL ME A BABY" she yelled. I smiled petting her head. A pout and angry glare sat on her face.