Danger! Maya stands up for her self

Sorry everyone!!! I have been on my other account and my friend can't  get on due to a virus on her tablet!!!

..........................,............................................................................................................................................................

Maya p.o.v

Wylie ran in front of everyone else and open the door before we made it out of the hall. "Where is she" a deep voice said. My voice hitched in my throat as I saw him. My father.

"You ain't getting her" Wylie snapped. "She's my daughter and I'll do what I want" he said. "Why so you can hurt her again" Wylie said not letting the huge guy in.I stood frozen in the door hallway. He saw me and smirked. "Maya come here" he said. "No" Derek said standing beside me.

Ryan has made his way by Wylie ready to strike if he did anything to her. Why? Why are people risking their lives to help me. I don't want anyone getting hurt because  of my drama. "Maya has to come with me. She's a 17 year old girl not 18" he said.

"Don't make me hurt you" Wylie threaten. "Really litle girl your going to hurt me?" he snickered. I swore I saw red in her eyes.

Wylie p.o.v

How dare he call me a little girl!! He is so going to pay for that. No one I mean no one calls me a little girl and gets away with it. Before I could grabbed him and throw him away Maya stopped me. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

I looked at her with a weird face. Her head was faced down as she stepped in between us. "Maya don't" she said. "I'm not letting him take you" I said. "And he won't" she said looking up smiling.

"Huh" I said confused by her sudden change of mood. I saw her eyes flash  a little silver which I knew happens when Maya has a plan. Turning she gripped the sides of her skirt and and stared her dad with her confudent face.

I let a soft smile play at my lips. I only seen Maya act this way a couple of times. "Your not my father, so don't come around acting like you are" she said. Things were about to get interesting.

Maya p.o.v

"Your not my father, so don't come around acting like you are" I said. "I am your father girl" he said stepping closer. "NO" I yelled. "If you are my father then where were you when mom died. Where were you those nights you let your friends have there way with me. Those days I had to go through life alone. Wylie and her dad have been my real family. Not you so just leave. It doesn't matter if you drag me I will always get away" I said nearly in tears.

"Not if I chain you to your room like I should have" he said grabbing my arm. Wylie grabbed my mid-section pulling me back. My bones stretched and acked against to two strenghts. "Stop that it hurts" I said. I saw a fist hit my dad with him letting go. I fell into Wylie knocking us down.

I looked up to see Derek beating the shit out of my dad. Ryan ran over pulling him off him. When I saw Derek turn I thought his eyes turn a bright silver color.

Wylie got up and pulledd me up with her. She walked over and grabbed my dad and pulled him down the stairs whistling. I rubbed my arm out of habit when I'm alone with people who I don't know.

I heard footsteps run down so I turn. Ryan left to go follow Wylie while Derek only stood with his back away from me. "You okay" I asked. I'm still so surprised I haven't become a stutter box. "I'm fine" he said turning.

His eyes were normal and he stepped closer hugging me. I froze in his touch. "I promise to protect you" he whispered. my heart did a leap of joy as I circled my slightly shaky arms around his waist.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Okay people here's another chapter. I'll try to upload another one tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vote

comment

review

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-DragonFlyGirlxFairyT

ps. Jouyceland (You know who your) I hope your happy :D