Sweet Surprise Part 1 & Authors note

Authors note: im gonna start on the second episode of master chef junior its gonna be different. Also, in real life, Logan and andrea are not related. Im making its up. Oh yea, I just pick her because she has blond hair that relates to Logan, im not being racist. And Logan does not have any brothers and sisters in real life.

Andrea's P.O.V
I am so excited that I'm on the top 18 master chef. I actually love cooking because I was inspired by my twin brother, Logan at age 11 who is also season 2 winner. I am so pumped to find out what were cooking today. I hope its partners because I want to be partners with zac because not only are we friends, I really like him.

Zac's P.O.V
I am super duper excited that I'm on the top 18 in master chef. I am happy that Andrea is here because we were friends since we were 2 years old, we like to cook alot together, and I like her more than a friend, I hope to find out what were gonna cook today.

Judges saying:

"Welcome! come to the front please. Thank you, Gordon said."
"We had the top 3 good dishes from the last competition. It was Addison, Sam, and Andrea. You three stay here. The rest of you step out. Because you three had the best dishes, you three are gonna do a challenge", Graham said.
"This challenge can be hard/easy to some people. You guys are gonna do cupcakes," Christina said.

All 3: yes!!!

Andrea's P.O.V
Yes!!! I love cupcakes! I'm gonna do well in this competition.

Third P.O.V
"What do you think is missing in this cupcake?", Christina said.

All: FROSTING!!!!!
"In this challenge, all 3 of you are gonna make us a perfectly cupcake was with frosting. We don't just want one. Look behind you. You three have 10 minutes to frosting in 60 cupcakes. The winner gets to save one of us from getting frosted. So, were gonna tell who you guys are with" Graham said.

" Addison, please tell me you can beat them?", Gordon said.

" I can beat them" Addison said.

" Sam guess what? Graham said.

" What!?" Sam said

" your my bestie in this game " Graham said

" Andrea, your playing for me. is that ok?" Christina said

" Yes chef" Andrea said

" Cuz were gonna be here, we can't judge, so we brought someone to judge the cupcakes. please welcome season 2 winner, Logan!!! Graham said

Nates P.O.V
Logan is in the Master Chef. He said is one of my heroes. This is amazing.

Judges saying:
" Welcome back Logan!!! How you been?", Graham said

" I'm doing good! I made in alot of Tv appearances and cook in the Oscar's with my family. I am happy that I get to judge because I won the cupcake challenge." Logan said

" Cupcake queen Addison ! Cupcake king Logan!" Avery said

" Logan, you have anything to say?" Graham said

" Yes, good luck, Andrea👍😂." Logan said

Everyone except Zac, Logan, and Andrea: WHAT?!?!?!

" Oh yea! Logan and Andrea are twins!" Zac said

" Yea were brothers and sisters!!!" Logan and Andrea said

" Ok, Logan make your way to the balcony" Gordon said

" good luck Andrea" Logan said

"Thxs bro" Andrea said

"Good luck bestie" Zac said

" thxs bestie" Andrea said

" Ok your ten minutes starts now!!!" Gordon said