Head of the class

Andrea's pov
Today there is no room for error because we are one step close to the finale and if anyone makes one mistake, they don't be able to go to the finale. I just hope that there is a girl winner this time. I want to win and be the second person in my family. Who knows? If i win, logan and I could be masterchef juniors first twins To win and i could be the first girl

Gordon: Welcome top 4 young home cooks. Andrea you ok?

Andrea: Not that much. I just miss my brother.

Graham: Anyway today we have a little surprise for you guys to get you a head.
         *take of lid*

Andrea: Oh my god.

Zac: When you mean a head you actually mean a-head.

Andreas p.o.v
I can't believe Logan is here right now. I miss him so much I just start crying because I haven't seen him in a while.

Gordon: lets see what the parents and brother have to say.

Addisons mom: Addison, we miss u soo much and your dog hasn't left your bed please win this and come home quick.

Addison: ok mom.

Graham: avery, your dad ronnie.

Ronnie: we miss you and your cooking and your sister is trying to make us food but hurry and win this and come home and make us food.

Avery: my sister burned the water?

Everyone laughs...

Gordon: zac, your mom dil!

Dil: im happy that your here but you will always be a winner in our heart and you try your best.

zac: thanks!

Christine: last but not least, andrea your twin brother logan!

Logan:I missed you Andrea. It was lonely in our room. Without you I wouldn't have fun because I miss our little sleepovers. Even though our friends are home helping me, And its lonely having the room to myself. Come home and win this competition because the whole family misses you especially me and mom. And to be the next twin and first girl.

Andrea: Me too Logan. I missed you so much. The last time we saw each other was on Skype but that wasn't good enough for me. Even though jack was there.

All: Aww

the 4 got out of the lids...

went up to the competitors...

And hug them...

Gordon: Ok so if Avery's dad, Ronnie would come up and pick a gift for Avery.

Avery: Why is it heavy.

Christina: Next up, Addison's mom, Brittany come up and get Addison's present.

Addison: Why is it so heavy!

Dill: Logan you want to go together?

Logan:Yea

Andrea: Get the peach one.

Zac: Oh my god!

Andrea: What is in it?

Graham: Before you open those boxes,
your loved ones and brother will have to say goodbye.

Logan: Goodbye Andrea and Zac. I hope you guys win. I'm counting on you guys.

Andrea: I'm going to miss you too. Graham are you crying?

Graham:Maybe

everyone was laughing...

Christina: its so touching.