That Should Be Me

Justin's POV

I felt myself brake into millions of pieces once I saw what Giselle was doing with her "best friend" Harry.

I catched them kissing, well making out. I stood there stiff as a rock. I couldn't move. I wanted to grab Harry and punch him so hard.

Giselle starts to grow nervousness in her eyes as I finally start to walk towards her.

" Come here " I said bluntly and grabbed her arm going into the kitchen.

Giselle stood there and looked at me seeking for a reaction.

" What. The fuck. Was that! " I said yelling at the end.

" What? I can't kiss someone or something? Or can only Justin Bieber do that? " she said crossing her arms with an attitude.

" Giselle, I know what you are fucking doing, stop using someone innocent that doesn't have to do with anything that is going on right now " I spat at her.

" I'm not using him dipshit. I'm giving him love "

Giselle POV

Outside, I was a badass bitch with no fear, inside I was like...

Damn I'm Fucked.

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there and looked at Justin. A Justin I have never seen before. His eyes showed anger, anger towards me.

Justin pushed me against the wall and hit the wall on my right side making me jump and he paced back and forth.
" what's wrong with you? " I asked almost like a yell.

" Your giving him fake love Giselle!! The guy is going to fall for you and your going to be the reason why. Where you going to have sex with him or something!?! " Justin yelled.

" That's my business not yours. And possibly "

" Aren't you a virgin!?!? "

" Y-yeah and? " I said

Justin looked at me again with those mad eyes, and before I knew it he grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall. I struggled to get out of his grip but he was to strong.

" Justin let me go! " I begged but he wouldn't budge.

Justin gave me soft kisses up my kneck and whispered in my ear.

" He doesn't deserve your love, I do. Give me your innocence baby, I promise you won't regret it " I heard and my eyes widen.

" Justin! Stop talking crazy, let me go!!! " I yelled louder then kicked him on his crotch. He fell to the floor in pain.

I quickly started to try to get out but then I was turned around by Justin grabbing my wrist. He was perfectly fine. Justin pulled me in tightly.

" Didn't hit to hard babe " he said and I tried to get out from his arms.

" I DONT WANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE " I yelled and Justin slammed me again the wall, hard this time making the pans that were hanging fall to the ground making a loud sound.

Justin looked at me and I looked back terrified.

" You fucking can't say that you are over me Giselle!! I know you love and want me too! Do my kisses give you the same feeling as his!! " He yelled and I see that his eyes started to water. He was crying.

" I. Don't. Want. You. " I repeated.

Everything felt still but really, everything was moving fast.

I saw his hand lift up to slap me and I shut my eyes close knowing it was going to hurt like hell. But then I feel his grip loosen and hear my brother yell.

" Justin stop! " Christian said grabbing him and making him land on the floor. I see Harry appear in the entrance of the kitchen shocked.

Soon enough everything went quiet. Justin got up and looked at me from a distance.

" I... I hope you are happy " He said with a tear falling from his eye and he walks out.

" are you ok? " Christian asked me

" I'm fine " I said

That night, I couldn't think straight. I thought about everything that happened. Justin's words repeated in my head. I just layed there in bed staring at the ceiling.

I see the wind come from my open window. Everything was dark. I started to hear soft music but I didn't know from where. Soon enough I knew it was from next door, Justin.

Everybody's laughing in my mind
Rumors spreading 'bout this other guy
Do you do what you did when you did with me
Does he love you the way I can
Did you forget all the plans that you made with me
'Cause baby I didn't

That should be me
Holdin' your hand
That should be me
Makin' you laugh
That should be me
This is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me
Feelin' your kiss
That should be me
Buyin' you gifts
This is so wrong,
I can't go on,
Till you believe that
That should be me

That should be me

You said you needed a little time for my mistakes
It's funny how you use that time to have me replaced
But did you think that I wouldn't see you out at the movies
What you doin' to me
You're takin' him where we used to go
Now if you're tryin' to break my heart
It's working 'cause you know that

That should be me
Holdin' your hand
That should be me
Makin' you laugh
That should be me
This is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me
Feelin' your kiss
That should be me
Buyin' you gifts
This is so wrong,
I can't go on,
Till you believe that
That should be me

I need to know, should I fight for love or disarm
It's getting harder to shield
This pain in my heart

That should be me
Holdin' your hand
That should be me
Makin' you laugh
That should be me
This is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me
Feelin' your kiss
That should be me
Buyin' you gifts
This is so wrong,
I can't go on,
Till you believe that
That should be me

Holding your hand
That should be me
The one making you laugh, oh baby
That should be me
That should be me giving you flowers
That should be me
Talking for hours that should be me, that should be me
That should be me
Never should've let you go
I never should've let you go
That should be me
I'm never gonna let you go
oh-oh-oh-ohh

I hear him say something and my eyes watered at what it was.

" That should be me " He said and everything went silent.

I cried myself to sleep that night. Why was everything going wrong?

Because you love him, but you push him away not giving him a change.