GARY <censored> OAK

I ran back to professor Oaks lab because I realized I forgot my Pokemon on his desk. I walked in and ran up to his desk, Snatching my belt of five poke balls off of his desk and clipping it around my waist. Satisfied, I walked outside of Professor Oak's lab only to run straight into Gary.

"Hey (name), I got a challenge for ya, that is if your brave enough" Gary taunted with a cocky smirk. "HA! please! I can do anything you can do but a thousand times better!" I retorted. Gary laughed in reply "I suppose you won't mind going to the abandoned poke-center and catching a ghost Pokemon, now would you?"

I paled inside, I hate ghost Pokemon and Gary knows that, but I wasn't about let him beat me. "fine! I will, but why should I do something you can't even do yourself?" I smirked proud at my comeback, however Gary oak's grin grew as he pulled out a poke ball and threw it into the air, the Poké-ball opened and a Gengar hopped out scaring the crap out of me.

"Gengar!" It chimed as I shrieked
Involuntarily, backing up and away from the cursed being and his even worse "Pokémon".

"FINE, JUST PUT YOUR CREEPY GHOST THING AWAY" I yelled while shuddering at the sight of the spoopy Pokemon. "Scared are we?" Gary taunted and called back his Pokemon, and I sighed relieved, but soon realizing I would have to face a gang of ghost Pokémon In the abandoned Pokémon center. "well smell ya later loser!" Gary said as he walked away.

I cursed under my breath and began walking towards the abandoned Pokemon which was about a 10 miles away, this was going to be a long day *sigh*