SHE BE ON DA MOVE

Germany rushes over to Italy, who is rolling around on the ground crying a flood of anime tears. "GERMANY!!!! IT HURTS!!!" Whined the Italian. Germany walks over to Italy and puts his hand on the rolling mans shoulder "vhat happened Italy?!" He asked.

Italy stops rolling and sniffles "It-a hurt me!!!" Italy cries as he points to a small light green creature that's running around in circles. The tall blond man looks at the creature then concludes it probably licked Italy considering the cat training incident that happened years ago.

--Germany's point of view--

I rolled my eyes as I watched the man child cry his eyes out. "Vhere does it hurt Italy" I ask. Italy stops rolling away and points to a few cuts on this cheek. I look at them closer and notice they are somewhat deep and long, unlike that of a claw cut. Italy suddenly bursts into more tears (if that even possible) while I am examining his wounds.

"AHHH! GERMANY! GERMANY! IT'S-A ON THE MOVE" my whiny companion sobs out, pointing to the little green creature that's awkwardly scuttling away towards the my house where the meeting is being held.

While Italy sobs about how his injures hurt I look at the green creature. "What is that....? I wonder if Arthur made it...." I think to myself internally. After a bit of thinking I decide it couldn't hurt to follow it, after all it is going towards my house.