Ch. 9- DENY! DENY! DENY! Bitch!

"These pancakes are so fuxking good!" She speaks with food in her mouth.

"Stop swearing so much but damn, you're right."

"And this juice is like God's cum." I cringe.

"YOU MEAN IT TASTES LIKE MINE?" Hoeass screams from the bottom of the stairs.

"How would I KNOW, YOU WHORE?" Daise screams back. "Bitch thought he was clever."

He calls himself King, what a bitch.

King starts making his own pancakes and grabs a cup. Of course he's shirtless.

He walks to the table and puts his chest in Daisy's face while reaching for the pineapple juice. She acts like nothing is happening which is weird because she would roll her eyes at how stupid he is. She avoids eye contact which is also weird because she would just glare at him until he feels that his soul has left his body. If he had one.  She glances at his back when he walks away, which is super weird because she told herself she's not allowed to look at his body unless it's out of anger. I suddenly figure it all out.

"No way!"

"No way, what?" She stares at her juice while sipping it.

"Y'all motherfuxkers fuxked about, yeah?"

"What makes you say that?" King adds from the fridge.

They glance at each other and the feeling of it isn't good.

"You guys fuxking suck!"

"Nah, mate. Just she does."

Daisy drops her fork and spits out her holy watermelon juice. "King, WHAT THE HELL!"

"He already figured it out, what was I going to do?" He threw his hands up.

"DENY! DENY! DENY! Bitch!" Well, now she's glaring at him.

I'm frustrated as hell. "WHY? Why did you guys do it? You just broke up with your girlfriend. And you were basically drunk."

"I was tired as hell. And horny. And he walked in on me trying to get off."

"DAISY WHAT THE HELL?"

"Dude, you have got to cut me some slack, it was a long day yesterday."

"And there was a girl in need, so I helped her out and she had a little boost of energy so she helped me out."

"OH MY GOD KING SHUT THE FUXK UP I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THOSE VAGUE INNUENDOS."

"Do you want me to directly state what happened? I ate her out and she blew me?"

"KING!! Just shut the fuxk up!" Daisy gets out of her chair while looking pissed. She walks over to him and punches him below his ribcage and above his hipbone.

Although it is satisfying, I'm still mad at her for doing it. What was she thinking?

King yells, "What the hell! I helped you and this is how you repay me?"

"I did repay you but now you're acting like an idiot and you totally got us caught!"

I laugh at the irony. "It was you, Daise. You gave it away. You're the idiot."

"HAH! It wasn't my fault, you bitch!" King runs upstairs to escape the beating he would've gotten from her.

"How the fuxk was it me? " She glares at me.

I roll my eyes. "Looking at him while he walked away, not glaring at him and lack of eye contact. It was quite obvious."

"I'm not an idiot. I can't believe I'm saying this but I want to go home."

"What do you mean? Just because I called you an idiot? You're ridiculous!" She's always getting salty as hell.

"I'm going to change and then leaving." She shoved the rest of the pancake in her mouth and walks away. What is wrong with her? "Daisy, wait."

"No, I'm leaving. You can stop talking." She continues to stomp up the wooden staircase with her nails scraping the wall.

I hear King walk over to my room after she closes the door.
......... She slams it in his face.