Prologue

(A/N I never do allegiances because I'm lazy :P)

A cat looked over the pool, and stared for a while. The cat finally looked up, and saw a she-cat was approaching him. The Tom bowed his head. "So, do you know what to call them?"

"I do," The she-cat started to groom herself, "And we've also come up with a decision."

The Tom listened closely.

"It seems that for these cats to get by, we need to give them a watcher from Starclan themselves. It might seem absurd, we've never done this sort of thing before, but it must happen, for these cats may or may not be used to clan life, and many things would push them to the brink of death."

"I see your point, Bluestar," The Tom murmured, "But this just seems so... Wired for Starclan to be sending a bodyguard to guard some group of cats. What are the rules for the watcher?"

"They aren't supposed to outright say they are from Starclan when making contact with the cats. They must remain hidden most of the time, observing, just to be safe if a clan patrol comes by. Then they are to report back to us, and we repeat that for at least a couple moons or so. Until the cats can get the hang of clan life, or they're able to go back home." Bluestar explained.

"Okie, that's understandable. Who's going to be the watcher?"

"Why, you," Bluestar purred, amusement in her eyes as she studied the tom's shock.

"Wh-wha? Me? Are you sure?" The Tom asked, nervousness in his voice.

"You've gotten the hang of leading a clan. I bet you'll get the hang of being a watcher," Bluestar pointed out.

"That is true," the Tom sat up straighter, "I'll do it."

"I knew you would," Bluestar purred, then turned to walk away, then called over her shoulder, "Try not to freak out the cats too much, won't 'cha?"

"I won't, Bluestar," The Tom purred, then stared back into the pool, at the group of cats they were talking about, and a smile crept on his face.

Well den! That was a nice little conversation in Starclan! Starclan would definitely be the place I want to go. Good hunting, you basically get to do whatever you want, you get to be friends with cats from other clans... Did I mention you get to do whatever you want? Other than kill, that is. That is for the Dark Forest XD And you also get to meet your deceased family members. Man, I love this place. Gosh, isn't this place the best? Anyways, hope you like the story. I might set up a poll to decide with you guys what happens to the cats. It'll be a ton of fun! Leave comments either how you liked the story, or to point out your favorite part so far. Don't be afraid to give me constructive criticism, either! There's always room for improvement ^.^ so yeah! See you guys later!