Attacked

I stayed home the next day because of the episode of last night and I didn't get much sleep. I was lying on the couch with a blanket over me while watching pretty little liars. Dad and stiles hated that show so every chance I got, I watched it. As i was staring at the tv i saw something move at the corner of my eye. Suddenly I realised who it was- stiles. I tryed to be as quiet as possible but he already saw me. He walked up to me so he was blocking my view of the screen. Can you please move i said trying to hide the fact that I was freaking out. I'm sorry, is this better he said as he sat down next to me so he was as close as possible to me. Please go away my voice starting to shake, I don't think so, he said with an evil smirk,with that he punched me in the stomach for the second time and fell back into the couch. He pushed me off the couch so I fell on my side then started punching my side where my ribs are. I screamed for him to stop but he wouldn't just then we heard the doorbell, stiles picked my phone off the ground and checked the time. Free period. I thought. It must be Scott and the pack. Suddenly Stiles ran out the back door and bolted. "Uh come in" I said weakly. As soon as the pack opened the door the gasped and were at my side immediately. Oh my god what happened they were asking. stiles I said in short gasps. Punched....stomach ......sore......ribs....... I said in short gasps because it hurt so much. They lifted me on the couch and stayed with me for the rest of the day.
-------••-----------\--------------)¢§...?¿¡''"------------------------------°---------------------
After a few hours of watching movies Scott spoke up."We need to stop him" said Scott with a clenched fist. But how? That's what I need to figure out. He said. "Can I help? I said. "Scott looked at me sadly. You aren't strong enough. He said. You aren't either, it's not like you have superhuman strength or anything. It's just too dangerous teagan, drop it. He said squeezing my hands in his. ( I'll just remind you that she knows nothing about the supernatural so it's incredibly confusing for her)