Im gonna kill you

"Where is she?" I said yelling into the phone at Theo. "Stiles, calm down, it's ok, I would be angry too if someone stole something so precious to me as well. Oh and by the way, she's just finding out about what your pack is capable of. She's learning about were coyotes, werewolfs and that your best friend is one of them. She's never gonna trust anyone again." Theo hung up. This can't be happening. She's been kidnapped by Theo and he's feeding her information about  the supernatural all at once. I should be the one telling her. She's my sister after all. I jumped into my car and started driving everywhere I thought Theo would have a chance of hiding her. I was driving for about half an hour when my engine conked out. This couldn't be happening. Teagan was scared out of her mind somewhere and my stupid jeeps broken down. I don't deserve to be her brother.

I got out of my car and got out the duct tape and sticking it everywhere

I got out of my car and got out the duct tape and sticking it everywhere. After that I called Scott to see if he could come and meet me because I needed a werewolf to track down her scent. He met me on the side of the road where my jeep broke down. We were driving when suddenly Scott got a scent. He told me to go in the directions he said to when it lead to an abandoned building that looked like it hasn't been used in years. We broke down the door to realise that it used to be a big hall of some sort- big rooms, high ceilings. Scott suddenly gasped. "What is it?" I said worried. Did you hear that? He said. What? It sounded like, screaming, coming from underneath us. The basement. I also caught a scent of blood. Scott said softly. I was really panicking now, what if Theo beat her and she was dead. "Don't worry stiles, I still hear a strong pulse. If it is her down there, then she is very much alive. I was so relieved we went down to the basement to see there was a long hallway with broken pipes and distant water dripping. A green glow casted an eerie feel to the place, bad things probably happened here. When all of a sudden Theo starts walking towards us.

 When all of a sudden Theo starts walking towards us

I walk up to him and punch him in the face. "How could you!" I said screaming. "Where is she!" I said yelling.  He laughs evilly. " Stiles, its ok, he said with his hands up. Come this way. How could you do this, I mumbled. "Can you please shut up and let me concentrate?" Said Theo. I'm gonna find her. "Or I could just go with Scott and find her myself."  I said. "You know you won't. You have to trust me." I swear if this is another trap, I'm gonna break off a extra large branch of mountain ash, roll it in wolfsbane and mistletoe and shove it up your freaking- "stiles?" I heard teagan say, down the long hallway of fog. "You'll never make it to her in time." Said Theo. He finally brought me to where teagan was and I was devastated. Her whole leg was covered in blood, stuck in a bear trap with her wrists and ankles chained to the floor. I rushed over to her and held her. She was freezing. "Just wait till I tell the rest of the pack just how much of an ass- I got cut off by Theo. Don't tell them. Stiles, please, why should I listen to you? I said. Because I never said anything about Donovan. I stood frozen. How did you know about Donovan? I said suspiciously. "Stiles, I was a the school when it happened, you and Malik stayed back doing homework but she went home. I saw the thing on his hand that bit your shoulder, I saw he was trying to attack you, I saw, the scaffolding come down and I saw you beating him with that wrench, stiles I saw everything. So I wouldn't be going around naming me the bad guy when you bludgeoned someone to death." Theo said. " that was self defence, he was going to kill my dad!" I said to Theo. "The way it happened, it comes to a point where it's not, it's not self defence anymore." Said Theo.I couldn't believe it, Theo saw the whole thing, I don't believe him when he said he told no one because malia has been really cold towards me lately so he obviously said something to her. Suddenly these "things"  started coming towards us. Their heavy footsteps sounded almost, mechanical. "What are they" I mumbled under my breath. Dread doctors. They used to be scientists who worshipped the supernatural, now their barely human." Theo explained. Those masks on their faces, it's full of running electricity. One billion watts. Only they could handle that kind of of electricity because they were familiar with the feel of radiation and radioactive substances. Said Theo. I was horrified. I looked over at teagan and she was on the ground unconscious. "I didn't kill her stiles, I just injected her with chimera fluid. What's that? I ask. It means when she wakes up she'll be just like me, a were coyote chimera. He said with an evil smirk.