The party

It was the day of my friends party and I was ready! I thought I looked pretty

It was the day of my friends party and I was ready! I thought I looked pretty. "Stiles, how do I look!" I said, twirling around for him. Stiles bolted upstairs and saw me. "No," he said folding his arms trying to look tough. "Why not?" I said annoyed. "It's too short!" He said throwing his arms up in the air. "Stiles, really," I said giggling. "Can't you just pick out another one?" He said going through my wardrobe and picking out a really ugly dress that I bought ages ago. "Stiles, please" I said pouting. "Ok fine, you look really pretty." He said. " aww thanks," I said giving him a hug. "Hey,umm, stiles? Could you drive me to the party?" "Sure, teags," he said.
------------------------------------------------------------_________----------------------------
I went downstairs to see Lydia and the pack there. Obviously they were waiting for stiles. "Oh my god teagan, you look beautiful!" Said Lydia running up to me. I gave everyone a hug, when soon it was time to go. "Bye guys," I said walking out the door smiling. Everyone said goodbye as I climbed into the front seat of stiles jeep.
The ride to the party was really fun, stiles and I were sing ing along to our favourite songs and laughing about how bad our voices sounded. Soon enough, we were there. "When does it finish again?" Said stiles. "Umm, 11:30" I said. "Don't you think that's a bit late for a thirteen year old like you?" He said narrowing his eyes. "Nope," I said as I was getting out of the car. "Hey, it's a full moon tonight, so be careful. He said grabbing my arm. "Ok.. I said warily. "Why do I have to be careful , I said" "what cos werewolfs are out?" I said jokingly smiling. He widened his eyes like I just said something that was true. "Anyways, have a good night, have fun." He said kissing my forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I came inside and my friend greeted me

I came inside and my friend greeted me. "Aww, teagan, you look so pretty!" She said hugging me. I went through to the backyard where everyone was. Layla saw me and she ran up to me. "Oh my god you look amazing!" She said hugging me. "Aww you too. E and my friends danced, laughed and sang until my crush came up to me. Riley halman. "Hey, he said scratching his neck. "Hey, I said laughing slightly. You look nice Said Riley. Inside I was dying. He just said I looked nice!!! I thought to myself. Me, Riley  and Layla were laughing all night until 11:30. Riley and I walked out at the same time and we hugged just as a convertible pulled up. A guy about stiles age walked up to me."are you teagan stilinski?" He asked. "Yeah, who are you?" I said warily. "Theo. Theo raeken."