Chapter 3

HARRYS POV

I was looking at her. She smiled at me and I smiled at her. She then stood there probably waiting for me. I then got pushed by her boyfriend, Brett, and she walked away. I don't think she gives a damn about me. I then walked to my car and drove home.

I got home and the boys were all there. Niall then said "Hey how was school."

"Okay."

"Okay? Why."

"Well I met a girl. Her name is Noelle and she is the girl I dream about having. I got to school and I saw her. She was in my gym class and she rocked in keds and tube socks. She really didn't know who I was though. I then talked to her after gym and her boyfriend was a dick. He pushed me up against the locker just for talking to her and pulled out his gun. Noelle went to go help but he pushed her back. He then got off of me and brought Noells away. I don't know why though he attacked me I was just along if maybe she wanted to listen to Iron Maiden with me. Then I saw her walking down the hallway. She had her million dollar smile on and I thought she was smiling at me. Well her boyfriend pushed me and went to her and took her away. Her boyfriend, Brett lives on my block and he drives an IROC."

"Oh."

"Yeah I don't think Brett or Noelle give a damn about me. They act like I ding exist."

"It's okay Haz. She's taken, move on." Louis said.

"I can't though that's the thing. I just can't."

"Well that's a problem." Zayn said.

I sighed and sat back. Maybe I could go and see her. Visit her. I don't know I needed to see her though.

NOELLE'S POV

I got home and I sat on the couch and for some reason thinking about Harry. I felt bad. It's different for him coming to school the little snob he is bit I still felt bad. I then started walking up towards Brett's street which was 3 blocks away. As I walked I saw a huge house. I assumed it was Harry's so I walked up to the door.

I knocked on the door abd Harry cane to the door. I then said "Hi."

"Ummm what are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

I walked in and I saw the other four members of One Direction stared at me. I said hi and they talked to me but they didn't know my name. Harry then spoke up and said "Her name is Noelle guys."

"Thank you Harry. Also I had to tell you that a friend of mine is having a party and do you want to go?"

"Oh cool when is it?"

"This Friday. Hope you can come."

"Okay."

"I have to go."

"Okay well bye."

"Bye."

I left Harry's humongous house. I got home and I typed in on my phone Iron Maiden. I listened to them and their music was amazing. I didn't hate heavy metal but it wasn't my favorite. This band though was really good. I listened to it all night while doing my homework. I then got in my pajamas and fell asleep.

The next morning I got up and got into the shower am them dried off afterwards. I then got on a mint green shirt. I then put on a pair of white pants. I then went and straightened my hair and put in silver hoops. I then put in all my makeup. I then put on my infinity necklace. I then put on my white pumps and then walked downstairs to my parents screaming at each other again.

I walked out the door and as I closed the door I heard glass shatter on the ground. I then heard nothing. Complete silence which usually never happened ever in my house. I then waited for Brett to come. He then came and picked me up and brought me to school.

As I sat in his car I said "Please tell me you didn't bring the gun?"

"I always bring it babe."

"Why though?"

"To protect me and my angel."

"I'm fine Brett. I can fight my own battles."

"Are you sure about that?"

I pouched his shoulder and said "Shut up."

He then got am angry look on is gave and he stopped the car in the middle of the street and pushed me out if the car. He then said "Don't ever disrespect me like that Noelle. Find your own ride."

I stood there in shock watching my suppose to be boyfriend drive away. I then saw a black jaguar pull up to me. The window rolled down and Harry was there. He then said "Need a ride?"

"That would be helpful."

"Hop in."

I got in the car and sat on the nice leather seats. Harry then said "So do you usually walk?"

"No Brett takes me."

His face scrunched up when I said Brett's name. He then said "Why aren't you with him?"

"He kicked me out of his car just for hitting his shoulder. I don't know what's up with him."

"Oh will he kill me if I take you to school?"

"If he finds out probably."

"So I shouldn't tell him?"

"Absolutely not."

As I watched Harry drive I looked at him. Damn was he hot but he was a hot snob. I looked at him and I aware I could of drooled over him. Sadly though I had Brett. I mean I love Brett but he has been such a dick lately. I sighed and watched as Harry parked. I quickly got out if the car and said bye.

I walked into school and I walked by a janitors closet. Brett came by and shoved me into the closet. He then kissed me passionately. I kissed him back, my hands in his hair and he had his hands on my waist. I kissed him for a minute and I realized I didn't feel the sparks going off when I kissed him. I then pulled away.

SSSSHHHHOOPORRRTTTT!!! SOWY.

KEEP READING PLEASE I KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!

HELP ME GET MORE READS PWEASE!!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVA. FOR REALS.

BUBYE!!!