Chapter 2

Harry's POV

When I arrived at school, I swarmed by girls. I was greeting everyone but I had gym in half an hour so I had to hurry. As I was greeting the girls I saw the IROC pull in. I looked around and the girl stepped out. She looked over and I saw her. She looked confused. She stared for a couple minutes and a guy took her close and walked away. I was guessing it was her boyfriend. I was trying to push through the crowd.

I finally got through and I got in the school. I walked to my locker and I saw the mysterious girl walk away. I was disappointed but I wouldn't give up. I looked at the time and I grabbed my stuff from my locker. I then went to gym.

I got in my gym clothes and I walked into the gym. I stood there and waits for the gym teacher, Mrs. Rood, to start gym. I looked around and the mysterious girl walked out. He had on a black shorts on with a light blue shirt on. She then had on a pair of white keds and tube socks. She stood there with her arms crossed. She looked over at me and didn't recognize me. She then had a blonde come up to her and talk and then pointed at me.

I pretend not to look but when I saw her look at me, it was amazing. Her blue eyes looked at my green eyes. As if was looking around I looked over and she came over to me and I got ready to talk.

Noelle's POV

I was in the gym and I stood there. Then Hanna ran over and was freaking out. I then said "What is the matter?"

She then said "Harry Styles is here. He is in our school."

"Really is that why there was such a commotion this morning?"

"Yeah."

"Oh so where is he?"

She turned around and pointed to the curly haired boy who I now know is Harry. I had heard of his name before but never really paid attention to what they look like. I had heard rumors though and I believe they are true. They were just snobby teenage boys who would do anything to get you in bed and bang you. I saw him

And I walked over to Harry.

I then said "Harry Styles?"

"Yes."

"Hi, nice to meet you."

"You too so what brings you over?"

"Oh nothing. Just to talk."

"Oh okay then. Are you a fan?"

"No. I know that all of you guys are snobby teenage boys who wants to bang every girl they meet."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Okay then so what's your name?"

"Noelle."

"Noelle. I like it."

"Thanks I guess."

Mrs. Rood came out and she started gym class.

When gym was over I changed back and walked out of the locker room. Harry was there waiting for hopefully not me.

Harry's POV

Her name is Noelle. I loved the name and yet she was so feisty. Something about talking to get made me want her more. I then waited for her outside the locker room and she walked out. I then said "Hi."

She then said "What are you doing here?"

"Well I wanted to ask if you wanted to listen to my favorite band, Iron Maiden, maybe with m-"

Then a big jock came up behind Noelle and said "Noelle are you okay."

She turned around said "Yeah I'm fine Brett."

He then pushed me against a locker and pulled out a gun and said "Listen Styles you stay away from m-"

"Stop it Brett."

She went over and this Brett kid pushed her away and she fell in the ground. She laid there in pain and he continued. "Stay away from her got it."

"I guess."

He got off of me and said "Get up Noelle."

She got up and brushed her legs off and he put his hand around her waist and they walked off. Her boyfriend is such a dick and why the hell does he bring a gun to school. I got up and then went to class.

Noelle's POV

As Brett took me away and we got away from Harry I said "What the hell Brett?"

"What?"

"You can't point a gun at a really famous person or at anyone who tries to talk to me."

"Yes I can Noelle."

"No you can't Brett." I pushed away from him and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I then shoved him off and went in the opposite direction.

The day dragged on and school finally ended. I walked down the hallway and I saw Brett. I put a smile on my face because even though he could be a jerk he had a soft heart. I saw him and I saw a Harry too who was smiling.

I ignored Harry and waited for Brett. Brett then pushed past Harry and put his arm around me. We walked to his car and we got in.

We sat in the car for a while and I saw Harry walk by. I looked at him but he couldn't see because of the tinted windows. Brett then drove

SORRY THAT'S STILL SHORT. IT GETS LONGER I PROMISE.

WHY DO I WRITE THEM SO SHORT GOD DAMMIT.

OMG HE PULLED OUT THE GUN!!! :0:0:0:0:0:0:0

ANYWAYS KEEP READING!!!