Chapter 5

It was Friday night. I got into a black bodycon dress with black stilettos. I then straightened my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I then put on my makeup and walked out. Brett wasn't picking me up so Hanna came and picked me up. She brought me to the party and I found a drunk Brett. He came over and kissed me. I could taste the vodka in his breath and I pushed him off of me. I then waited for Harry.

I saw him walk in and go towards.

Harry's POV

I walk into this guys house and I'm standing here alone. I then see Noelle walk towards me. I thought to myself how does she know who I am why would she give a damn about me. She then said "Hey Harry I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden and the concerts Friday. Please don't say maybe because it could mean yes or no and I need a direct answer now."

"Umm sure."

Great can you come upstairs with me that's where they are. We walked upstairs and she sat on the bed. I sat next to her and she got the ticket out. We then looked at each other. I then slowly moved in while she did to and we kissed. I felt sparks all through my body. We kissed for a second and she stopped. She then said "Okay so here are the tickets."

She gave me the ticket and once I put it away she kissed me again passionately. I kissed her back with the same passion. I couldn't believe the girl I loved was kissing me. I then herd the door open.

SUPER DOOPER SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT I HAD TO OKAY IM SORRY DONT FLIP!!