Close Air Support

BioName: Dylan ChoFaction: New ConglomerateClass: Engineer, Liberator GunshipRank: Guerilla  Tag: CAS666

Bio
Name: Dylan Cho
Faction: New Conglomerate
Class: Engineer, Liberator Gunship
Rank: Guerilla
Tag: CAS666

Briefing
Location: Indar
Time: 1254 hours
Base: Snake Ravine Lookout
Attacking Unit: Mercenary Militia of CEO Francisco Lamar's HCLI Excavation Co.
Accompanying Units: Combined Air Operations Flight #666
Opponent: Terran Republic

Accompanying Units: Combined Air Operations Flight #666 Opponent: Terran Republic

"Beauty ain't she?" I ask Danielle, our belly gunner.

"Damn right. We finally get an upgrade after all the paychecks we've collected over the past what...21 months," she agrees.

"Finally, your dumbass got our Lib up. Brand new paintjob, lumifiber trimmings, new guns," our tail gunner Drake sighs, "this is gonna kick ass."

"The fuck you three stooges standing around for! Load the fuck up! We're late!" one of the ESF pilots yells sprinting to the aircraft terminal.

"Whatever man! Get off my ass and do your thing!" I yell back agitated. I do what I want and right now, we the triplets want to admire how sexy this baby is.

Command radios in. "Let's go guys. You dudes should've been in the air yesterday," the newly promoted Overseer says.

We begin to load in. "Hey, fuck you, Stanley. Just because you got promoted and get a comfy little office on the Bastion, doesn't mean you can act like you're better than all of us," an ESF pilot reminds.

"Yeah yeah, shut the hell up and get in the air," Stanley snaps jokingly.

I grin and pop the top to the gunner seat. The glass slides inwards and I climb in. As I press the button to close the slide, Danielle takes the ladder to the top gunner seat. While I get cockpit view and the main gun being the .50 cal Tank Buster gun with 44 rounds firing at 600 rpm, she has a heavily tinted glass cockpit with a touchpad camera for ground bombing with her new Duster-a dual 10 round 75mm cannon dealing massive damage. Drake accesses the trap door on the bottom to his new slow-auto 10 round 60mm High Explosive Incendiary Bulldog Grenade Launcher.