#54

A/N : Actually does coordinator means a person in charge of some else's clothes or make up? Also, this is just my imagination or like how I view the job.

===========================================================

Being a girl who majored in fashion and related things, you were quite confident in dressing other people so you applied for a job as a coordinator in BigHit, an  entertainment company. As expected- you would say -, you got in and began working for this group, BTS, which one of the well-known groups in the music industry.

Of course, doing a job you really love has its consequences. You have to travel wherever the boys had to go for a concert and their tour, not having much sleep as there were some times where the boys has schedules late into the the night. You also had to work on your holiday and rush to the venue within an hour. There were more of these but the others were only little things compared to these.

Despite having lots of disadvantages(?), you still love the job  and think of everything as a good thing. When you had to follow the boys to other countries, you would think of it as a trip and make the most out of it; walking out in the street at night, trying out the different food and buy little charms for your family and the seven boys. You also became best friends with the boys like the eight of you met ever since you guys where babies.

Now, you were in their waiting room, waiting to prepare the boys for their last stop for their tour in Tokyo, Japan. You were sitting on one of the chairs, watching as the boys played around the big room.

"I want (y/n) to dress me up later."

"Huh?"

You heard your name in someone's conversation beside you so you turned to your side and saw that it was V and Jungkook talking.

"I want noona too."

Jungkook said then he noticed you looking at the both of them.

"(Y/n) noona! Choose between one of us!"

He pointed at himself and his buddy. You were unable to choose any one of them as you were afraid that the other would be sad and all so you just kept quiet.

"Noona?"

"Uh, um, I-"

"She'll be dressing me!"

Jimin said as he skipped up behind you and hugged you from behind the chair. The two younger boys just groaned and said that he was selfish and all but the both of them went back to their own world, playing and doing weird things.

"Thanks, Jiminie."

"What for?"

"You know!"

"I don't."

He said teasingly and earned a punch on his arm. This guy was the only guy you shared very private things with and saves you whenever you are in trouble. He knew your little crush on V and he would always try to make V close to you.

"Anyways, how do you plan on telling him?"

"Well, I don't know. But, wouldn't it be weird for me to, like, confess to him? It would be all awkward if I ever did."

"Are you sure? I mean, we both don't know what's he's going to say if you confess so just be brave and tell him about it."

Actually, this boy here, already knew what his best friend's going to say but he was just pretending not to know to make you confess to V. What a good friend, right?

"But-"

"No buts. Tell him after the concert or there's no other suitable time to do it."

"I'll think about it."