#63

Taehyung flew around the back of the cafe, carrying coffee beans one by one - as it was his size - to the machine where you stood at. You opened your hand, catching the bean he released and threw it into the coffee machine.

"This is so tiring."

The little fairy laid down on the spot beside the bag of coffee beans, taking a rest from carrying beans of the same weight.

"Told you. I could've done it myself."

"But I was bored!"

"Okay, okay. Still, how could a coffee bean be heavier than berries?"

Taehyung sat up, thinking about the times where he picked berries, juicy and sweet, from the gardens. Now that he thought about it, how did he flew them all the way home?

"I guess I was hyped for berries? It's colourful and all not like these dull, hard beans. You know berries have..."

You giggled as he rambled on about the berries. Usually, you would not let Taehyung come with you to the cafe but somehow, he convinced you to bring him along. Luckily, there was not many people at that time of the day, only a few teenagers around.

Grabbing another handful of coffee beans, you filled the machine with enough beans to make coffee. Your finger pressed a few buttons and the piece of metal went to work,  grinding them first.

"... and that's why berries are sweet. I love berries."

"Done with talking about berries? Because now I'm going to make a strawberry cheesecake. Help me?"

Taehyung nodded, his eyes sparkling at the mention of strawberry. He followed you to the small kitchen, sitting on top of the bowl of red strawberries as you took the ingredients for a cheesecake. You whipped out your trusty mixer, a mixer you have been using since the cafe was opened and threw in the cream cheese.

"Tae, can you help me pull of the heads of the berries?"

"Okay."

He stood on the top of the bowl, positioning a strawberry so that the tip was facing him and pulled. The fairy fell back on his butt when the tip came off. Luckily the Berry was stuck in between the others.

"Where should I put this, (y/n)?"

He pointed at the strawberry without the head. You put down another bowl beside the strawberries and Taehyung rolled the done one into it. You were done with the cream cheese while he was on his fifth berry and you set down the mixer to help pluck a few more. You stopped him from pulling another, took the finished ones and mixed them with the cream cheese.

As the strawberries got crushed, the cream cheese had a few red streaks, making it look like a marble surface. You crushed the biscuits and placed them on the circular mould as a base then poured in the cheese. Placing the tins into the fridge, you wiped your sweat and washed your hands.

"What about these?"

Taehyung gestured to the leftover strawberries. You smiled, walking over and sat on the table and took a hold of the bowl, the boy had to spread his arms to balance himself.

"We eat."

Taehyung grinned, showing his teeth and dived into the berries.