Stars

As a person who loves stargazing, you would opened the window, set up your telescope and look at the stars closely. There were different constellations every time, almost every time discovering a new one. You would check the weather every morning to see if it is suitable for stargazing.

Now, you were already looking at the sparkling stars until you saw one of the stars from the Taurus flew down. Surprised, you looked out at the sky. One by one, the stars slowly forms a stairs just in front of you, trailing up beyond the dark night sky. You set one foot on it and it was as if you were standing on a real flight of stairs.

You wanted to go back to your room but the trail of stars was disappeared, leaving you no choice but to walk up until the end of it. As you got closer to the sky, you could see the back of a castle, with a tiny door located at the corner. You walked as lightly as you could because you still could not belive you were walking on clouds until you reached the door.

Pushing open the door, you saw that the interior was of the palaces in movies you really liked. You stepped in, looking around the whole place. The looks of the furniture looked as if they costed your whole house for only one of them especially the crystal lights hanging from the middle of the ceiling.

Upon hearing some music, you turned your head to your right and saw that one part of the place was actually an arcade. There were tons of machines like the dancing machine and shooting games with those gigantic screens. Your eyes stopped when the caught glimpse of something moving about at the dancing machine.

You walked closer to the game and found out it was actually a boy who was dancing to some song you never heard of. Just as you reached it, his game ended and turned around to step out.

"Oh! You're here, (y/n)!"

His big hands took yours and rubbed them against his cheek.

"Um, I don't think I know you."

"I'm Kim Taehyung, the king of this place! I'm an angel for-"

"Taurus?"

"How did you know?"

"Man, the star of the Taurus flew down. What else?"

"True. Now let's go and play!"  

Taehyung pulled you along to the shooting games and threw you one of the guns. He pressed a button and the game started, making you a bit panicky. He just laughed at you and continued the game seriously. Somehow, you had won the game despite shooting randomly and forgetting to reload the gun.

Then it was the basketball game. Both of you occupied one machine each and the game just started suddenly again. You abruptly got a hold of the balls and threw it at the hoop.

"Are you having fun?"

"Yeah! Although I'm a bit tired already."

"So fast?"

"I was going to finish stargazing and get ready to sleep and the stars came floating down! What could I do?"

The both of you started shouting nonesense at each other's faces.

"Then should we go watch a movie?"

"Movie? Sounds nice but the game hasn't ended yet."

He laid his finger onto the machine again and the balls stopped rolling out, the whole machine practically shutting down. He took a hold of you hand again and pulled you upstairs into a room with a big screen and a few beanbags. There were already a few snacks prepared, weirdly even cookies and warm milk but you liked it.

Taehyung made you sit down while he went and played a random movie. He came running back and threw himself onto the bag beside you, picking up a cookie and stuffed it inside his mouth. 

××××××××××××

Blinking your eyes, when your vision adjusted, you saw your room's ceiling, not in the palace yesterday. At one point of the movie, you had fell asleep. You turned to your side and looked at the clock.

5.30 AM

Your clock read and you just rolled to the other side, falling asleep again since you remembered it was your holiday. But you could not sleep as there was Kim Taehyung from yesterday beside you, surprising you.

"I thought yesterday was just my dream?"

"No, it's not, my lady."