Chapter 6

"Okay, welcome everyone to Saving Horses Camp, I'm Cathy Armstrong as you know, this is my sister, Amanda, and you all know Ally,Brittay,Paige, and a new staff member, Claudia!" I annonced infront of everyone meeting to help learn to ride and save my barn. "Okay, make two groups, ones who want to learn english, which is show jumping,dressage,cross country, or showing your horses. Then over here those who want to learn good o'l western." I said, many people went to each side. Amanda and Paige know english so they would teach, Paige said she can also help with western. 

After everyone tacked up. With of course, Tom on Theo, we all went out. English for the dressage and jumping arena, and western in our normal outdoor arena.

"Okay, everyone, welcome to western, I'm happy you guys watched me teach you how to turn and stop and well go, right now, everyone make a straight line, and try going in a cirlcle." I said, the field was only a quarter acre and I wanted everyone along the perimeter. "Okay, Johnny stop being a jerk, and get off Bryan's butt." I scolded Johnny, who amazingly became popular for playing lacrosse. 

"Johnny get off Golden Star's back, I see Zoro's ears are back!" Bryan yelled. 

"No Zoro is fine." Johnny defended. 

"No! His head is like almost in Golden Star's tail!" Bryan screamed. It turned into a all out war. 

"Knock it off!" Claudia yelled, galloping Poco up to them and then making him rear up about eight feet away from them, which made Zoro back up away from Golden Star. She came back to the group of instructors. 

"How'd you do that?" I exclaimed and asked. 

"It's called trainin'." She replied. 

"Nice, Amberello and I just like slide stopin'." I said. 

After a few hours, everyone learned how to canter for about thrity seconds, and I made everyone untack, groom the horses, and put them in their stalls, the Silver Hurdle horses went into the spare barn. Gene would pick them up later. 

"Thanks everyone for comin'" I said as everyone walked home, got in their parents car, or car pooled." I said. It sure was a day.