Chapter 14

"Dad? Why is Ginger on our porch? With Alex?" I questioned, looking out from the tack room window, cleaning my Silver Royal saddle.

"Ginger Fllyod? That mean girl? I'll go ride Plaid up and see. I'll call you so you can hear." He said, riding Plaid out of the barn bareback and with no bridle, which I could never do. Soon my phone rang. 

"Okay, I'm near the porch, heres their conversation." He said. 

"Alex, you know I like you." Ginger said softly, 

"Well I don't like you, your cheating on both your boyfriends, and were in middle school. Tom and whats his  face, Trevor or Tommy, or Trey." He said. 

"I though you were dating Cathy?" She questioned. 

"I'm not, can you go away, this isn't your house." He said, 

"Not yours eiether." She said in a flirty voice. Then I heard Alex yelp.

"Dad!" I yelled. 

"She just punched him!" He exclaimed over Alex's curses. I ran over to the porch, faster then I've run before. Yelling insults at Ginger like a crazy-lady.

"Why I that? Why don't.." Ginger was interrupted.

"Get off my property, or I'll tell Tom and everyone else you cheat on all your boyfriends." I threatened.

"Fine, but be ready for some sparks." She grimmaced, then ran off my property, and to her house. 

I rolled my eyes, walkin ginto the living room and sitting on the couch next to Alex. We discussed what to do. 

"Let's watch the barn, all night." I said. 

"Yep, perfect." He said.

Amanda walked into the kitchen, wearing riding pants and a tee-shirt, she grabbed a Pop-Tart from our cabinets, and put it in the microwave, then did the same with popcorn, and put the popcorn in a bowl. She handed it to me, and walked away. She rolled her eyes and walked upstairs.